Proton Gen 2 ecu wiring diagram/code

vale46

vale46

Jun 28, 2005
Kuching
Anybody know about this? I am planning to install Greddy Emanage or SAFC to my car since I've BOT my engine and I got complete wiring diagram of my car but I don't know whick one to pick up. This are the sensors I've found: knock sensor, o2 sensor, combine MAP/MAT sensor, camshaft angle sensor, crankshaft angle sensor, ignition system, throttle position sensor and all 4 injectors. I can't find RPM signal wire to the ECU. Fot those who know about it, please inform me. Thanks in advance.

Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi , u can tap from crankshaft sensor +ve side for RPM. I was installed smt6 piggyback to my campro.

May u share your wiring diagram with me ? My email is [email protected]

My phone is 0132760845

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Stock FPR for campro is 3.5 bar. Look at fpr body . Written they.

Thanks

mivec_0102

mivec_0102

Apr 11, 2006
Anybody know about this? I am planning to install Greddy Emanage or SAFC to my car since I've BOT my engine and I got complete wiring diagram of my car but I don't know whick one to pick up. This are the sensors I've found: knock sensor, o2 sensor, combine MAP/MAT sensor, camshaft angle sensor, crankshaft angle sensor, ignition system, throttle position sensor and all 4 injectors. I can't find RPM signal wire to the ECU. Fot those who know about it, please inform me. Thanks in advance.
Hello can u tell me and show me with the o2 sensor in the ecu port and wire.i cannot found it.because i want to tap the o2 sensor reading.

hope can help me.

Jul 22, 2010
Singapore
Hi where can i get the ecu diagram for siemens ecu for proton gen 2. Its urgent need to do troubleshooting. Pls pm me the diagram or email me thks.

Jan 31, 2010
kangar
Please email me also the wiring diagram.

[email: egrgtem
@gmail.com[/email]

Thanks so much

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Please email me also the wiring diagram.

My email: [email protected]

Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello to all! Need some advice from you guys out here hehe. Sadly to admit, im dont own a legit evo.. I do however have a 94 Lancer which ive modified its exteriors to mimic the evo3 style.. (hood, o.z rims, bodykit, spoiler). Okay here's my story. As u can see here i'm trying to fully convert my 94 lancer to an evo3.. So far i've completed it's cosmetics but now its time to do the speed. Im sure the easier approach is to get a 4g63T or 4g93T but the problem is I plan to keep the tranny...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience