Lowered Spring for MYVI

atan711

atan711

Apr 4, 2005
hi all,

i intend to change my myvi spring soon. what the "good" type/ brand that already in the market now. i noticed that only eibach and tanabe available in the market. which one is better in term of comfortness, lowered etc... hope all sifus cn give comments..........

manhunt

Known Member

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
Jaafar of JFA Sunway used Sparco for his myvi..

he said he bought the one for kenari and fix it to his myvi.

since we are talking bout myvi here, anybody know the correct tyre measurement for 16'' in myvi ?

is 205 45 16 suitable for myvi ?

atan711

atan711

Apr 4, 2005
issit the kenari spring can use for myvi?? if compared to weight ratio, myvi is more heavier....

clisa

Known Member

clisa

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
Eibach springs

i used eibach spring very2 good performen.cornering very cun

Kelisa R - MJz

Known Member

Kelisa R - MJz

Known Member
Feb 24, 2004
^_^

Try HWL full adjust low/hi absorber

One set RM1700++...:X-:

xand

Known Member

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
any recommend for Kelisa with 15" wheels ar? wanna lowered, but worried will scratch la... especially with 2-3 passengers... What the price range ar?

phibitis

500 RPM

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
kelisa with 15s wheels n scared kena scratch ?
i think most of those tayar shops know how to hentam the '' mar garg '' rite ?
i see some of my frens did it. Even for Myvi if throw a 17'' also will scratch. But same solving la , hentam '' mar gard ''

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
atan711 said:
hi all,

i intend to change my myvi spring soon. what the "good" type/ brand that already in the market now. i noticed that only eibach and tanabe available in the market. which one is better in term of comfortness, lowered etc... hope all sifus cn give comments..........
EIBACH will suit more for comfort purpose, while Tanabe will be bumpy a bit, Gap will be the most stiff among the three in term of sport spring non-adjustable.

If you are looking for hardcore performance and don't mind stiff,bumpy and hard ride then go get adjustable abs n spring.:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After asking a few mechanics' opinion, I have found out the auto gearbox for my Wira a/b 1.6 is going to die soon. All have suggested replacing the gearbox. Now, I have switched gearbox 3 times already, and I'm tired of that. Furthermore, the car revs more than it moves, therefore consuming a lot of petrol.

A friend's mechanic said he can replace my gearbox with a manual one at RM1700. This includes a 4G93 1.8 gearbox, gear console, pedals, flywheel, clutchplate, starter and all other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience