1-High cam 304in lift 11.5deg,304ex lift 10.0deg.rm2900
2-Adjustable pulley in and ex.rm800
3-COMB valve spring.rm1000
4-race prep head .rm800

if take item 1+2+3+4 complete rm4600.nett

-Omori Oil Filter Relocate kit+MOCAL Oil Cooler.rm1000
-TVIS gearbox.(got some mods w/o shifter and clucth set).rm800
-Blacktop 5 speed complete engine wiring.(w/o ECU).rm900
-HKS extractor 421+full ae92 stainless steel piping+RSR muffler=rm2300 (extractor only rm1400)
-Blizt oil temp,water temp,oil press complete sensor+silicon hose for water temp=rm1000(1 meter defect bulb)

all item still in the car.now in a workshop.cash buyer only.

0174334937-cikgu ramlee

ENGINE PICTURE BEFORE DISMANTLE.

Attachments

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
morning bump.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

need to sell fast....

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

afternoon bump....lai..lai...

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

evening bump...

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

evening bump...

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
morning bump...

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Bump...

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

bump...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Cikgu ah... If want to sell lower the price la... Honestly, it's severely overpriced la... U try to pok got sohai buy is it?

The camshaft price can get Jun brand new high camshaft and still got spare change. Infact, it can get brand new Tomei pistons and conrods.

The adjustable pulley price can get brand new HKS lightweight pulleys.

Come on man... But I'm sure, if you wait long enough sure got sohai rich man's son who buy it... After all, it is good to do business in malaysia! :burnout:

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
i don't need any rich sohai to buy this stuff.any gentleman can came and discuss the price with me(nego la....).bro,plz show me where to buy new JUN camshaft for 4age 20v..i want to buy 4 set from you..seriously..also the tomei stroker..HKS pulley now got alot of immitation@look a like@hks style..of course you can buy it..i don't buy any immitation bro..

anyway,thankz for ur concern..but,you should't call any buyer a 'sohai' it is rude man...i did't force anyone to buy my stuff..did i force you to buy??

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

plz don't point any finger if you don't intrested...this is biznes...nothing personal...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Veloc,
not only you're rude but total ignorance. 2.9K with tomei rod and piston? I Wan. I'll use it to act as my table stand

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Veloc,
not only you're rude but total ignorance. 2.9K with tomei rod and piston? I Wan. I'll use it to act as my table stand
I see... It's either sellers here in kk are conman or this seller here is la... I'm sorry if you haven't seen a RM3k tomei piston and rod. But pls son't equate your misfortune to others.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

i don't need any rich sohai to buy this stuff.any gentleman can came and discuss the price with me(nego la....).bro,plz show me where to buy new JUN camshaft for 4age 20v..i want to buy 4 set from you..seriously..also the tomei stroker..HKS pulley now got alot of immitation@look a like@hks style..of course you can buy it..i don't buy any immitation bro..

anyway,thankz for ur concern..but,you should't call any buyer a 'sohai' it is rude man...i did't force anyone to buy my stuff..did i force you to buy??

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

plz don't point any finger if you don't intrested...this is biznes...nothing personal...
Btw, said Jun camshaft. Not Jun camshaft for 4AGE. Evo 8.

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackisblack View Post

Btw, said Jun camshaft. Not Jun camshaft for 4AGE. Evo 8.

bro..get lost la..if you dunno what item that i'm selling,stop f***ing around and don't mess my thread..

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

i've never con anyone....go see TODA web first...look at the new hi cam prices..my misfortune?bro,your are the one fooling around!!!you don't even know the stuff that i wanna sell..shame on you..

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
sorry bro...i've just sold it about 5mnt ago...you are 5 mnt late..

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

adjustble pulley sold!!..

stallion2722

Oct 21, 2008
veloc is the SOHAI...u never play 20v like us u dun simply talk la SOHAI!!! u know the prices of 20v parts or not??dun come disturb ppl's thread la SOHAI!!!! anyways nice items CIKGU!!

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
thankz bro...;p

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

bump for all 4age 20v user...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Cikgu, can teach me how to use evo 8 Jun cam into 4age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Key stake holders and industry players got together this morning at the GE-NAZA Electric Vehicle Experience, which was hosted by both General Electric (GE) as well as NAZA Group of Companies.

<!--more-->The event, part of GE’s collaboration with the NAZA Group of Companies (NAZA), was officially launched by Yang Berhormat Dato’ Sri Peter Chin Fah Kui, Minister of Energy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience