a robbery at cheras ......must see

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wbpj1XOhuGI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wbpj1XOhuGI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
now the days we need to be more more more alert .......some how as i know in this video they say they house is just behind the police station only ....

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sigh...nothing to say, let the god punish them.....thats what we could do....wait for police...now they busy with many other tasks....god knows

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
zzzz... stupid robber.. use parang lagi.! budak sial! cant do anything. but pity the chinese victim.!
let the god punish them ba.. hopefully police can catch them!

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
the cops wouldn't be bothered about the victims esp them being chinese(recent conversation in my taman,"woi Mat,bulan ni sangkut la dgn pymt,macam man eh??the other guy said,apalagi,kita bikin roadblock la)......thank god there was no injuries from what i saw in the video....i think race has nothin to do with this,bro.....try visiting some malay area n start calling them "abang" n u'll be greeted with smile,greet ahbeng "tailo or boss",he'll be happy to answer ur Q&A as well....these bastards fall under one race,Criminals.....i've seen shit like this happened recently near my place,but what those idiots that day failed to realise was the 2 rottweilers which was "lepaking" inside the house......fuckin bastards would have crapped in their pants that days when those rotties drove their canines into thier flesh....so,word of advice,screw the cops n get urself a mean dog....

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
the cops wouldn't be bothered about the victims esp them being chinese(recent conversation in my taman,"woi Mat,bulan ni sangkut la dgn pymt,macam man eh??the other guy said,apalagi,kita bikin roadblock la)......thank god there was no injuries from what i saw in the video....i think race has nothin to do with this,bro.....try visiting some malay area n start calling them "abang" n u'll be greeted with smile,greet ahbeng "tailo or boss",he'll be happy to answer ur Q&A as well....these bastards fall under one race,Criminals.....i've seen shit like this happened recently near my place,but what those idiots that day failed to realise was the 2 rottweilers which was "lepaking" inside the house......fuckin bastards would have crapped in their pants that days when those rotties drove their canines into thier flesh....so,word of advice,screw the cops n get urself a mean dog....
well said brother. agree with your statements. this doesn't happen to chinese only. this happen to all malaysian. my house also couple of months ago broke by this fcuking retards. we lost 5k in just minutes. hope this mahai die. the dun deserve to live.

regards.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
i think i've to agree with Jeff86ks...well i dun mean to flame this thread nor try to stir up race issues but from wat i've seen and known, chinese are really the main target of robberies+snatch thieves..maybe it's because they r easily bullied and no one can help them when they r in trouble, not even the police can do anything abt it..feel pity for them...btw, not every family can afford a mean dog..they r pricey and the maintenance is high!..

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
from there i saw the opposite neighbour came out the white gate.. but then run back in liao... well... 3 motor ... wow.. 6 ppl rob... y the wife and husband came back in same time.. but as i know sure the husband jus came back from bank... targeted victim

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
ehdrian,sorry la....didn't mean everyone got money to buy mean dog............just that i've been involved in guard dog training b4,n trust me...they're much more reliable than our cops....:driver::driver:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Seeing all these robbery videos really boil me blood. I swear to god if I ever saw such things happen in front of my eyes. I will ram those bastard until they are dead without any hesitation. I swear I will. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I really had enough of this. If the police want to charge me for doing that go ahead. I'm sick of the police already.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
vishnu: oh, i'm not offended with wat u said la bro..nonit apologise..me just disagree with you cos those mean+intelligent dogs are pricey..no hard feeling man..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
This could be the negative effect of recession or being retrenched ..

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
I was a victim of robbery too. There were 3 of them that time, 2 trying to pin me down and the other one responsible to look out for them. I struggled and fought back, but then they took out their parangs :mad: I was so helpless when they were armed, luckily there were passers by saw the incident and shouted for help, so they fled with nothing else but bruises. I was lucky they didn't slash me though.

I reported this to the police later on and they caught one of the suspects. You know what, the only one they caught managed to bribe the police and ran away. So this is Malaysia, it is ran by barbarians :banghead:

Bump:
Seeing all these robbery videos really boil me blood. I swear to god if I ever saw such things happen in front of my eyes. I will ram those bastard until they are dead without any hesitation. I swear I will. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I really had enough of this. If the police want to charge me for doing that go ahead. I'm sick of the police already.
we definitely need more people like you. when it's too easy for the criminals to do what they want as if they rule the world, that would be the end for us.

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
looseand,u maybe right but chances are those bastards never had a job in the first place b4 coz they're self employed:driver:.....forummers,just be prepared for car jacking as well as i heard that has happened quite frequently in recent times....i'm not sure about cars belonging to chinese dudes but if u notice,most indian cars sure will have hockey stick,baseball bat etc,hahaha.....i personally carry those retractable baton n pepper spray in my car.....so,guys...i think it's about time for u to have some precautions esp "chinese people" but once again i stress,other races do go thru this shit as well....:driver::driver::driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, don't buy if u bump into these items:

1. sard EL boost meter
2. Greddy EGT meter without sensor
3. M's electronic boost controller without the relay
4. Sony cd player XDC L470
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience