O2Jam - Play for FREE! :)

ouch_rocks

Feb 15, 2005
greetings to all!
just a thought of dropping by to let you know about an online game called O2JAM.
for more information about the game, feel free to visit the game site at http://o2jam.e-games.com.my/ or simply drop me a message, ya
see you all soon, folks!

ouch_rocks

Feb 15, 2005
the following are some of the screenshots of the game O2Jam.
enjoy! :)

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
i tot need 2 pay since last year ??

ouch_rocks

Feb 15, 2005
farique: ah, no worries. thanks for replying. i posted a few screenshots there for you to have a peek at the game. well, O2Jam is basically a rhythmic game where it'll allows you to jam along with your online buddies throughout the world. players will earn money, gain experience, and buy items to customize and design their own avatar. and also to do battle with the other players and find out who would be the best jammer. there're various types of music avaiable, ranging from classical (my personal favourite!) to heavy metal to soft ballads for you to enjoy in the game as well. hmmm. basically, that would be it. i hope i answer your question, though. more queries? drop a message here, again! am more than happy to clear your doubts, people. jam on! :)

ouch_rocks

Feb 15, 2005
s15, there's one part of the game where you'll be required to pay, and there's another part of the game where it can be played for free for unlimited time. you still playing? ;)

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
thanks ouch_rocks, is it only online gaming or can be personal gaming? i mean can be played alone? without connecting to internet..? :huh:

ouch_rocks

Feb 15, 2005
no sweat, farique. it IS an online game, and you'll need to connect to the internet in order to play. in the game, you'll have a choice to play against other players around the region OR you can choose to play alone, practising and enhancing your playing skills, without any interference from other players. and yes, even when you're playing alone, you still need to be connected to the internet. in other words, you can't play the game offline. but then, with the various ISP around, and the cheap subscription fees to broadband services, i believe there's not much hassle about connecting to the internet and start playing online games, right. :D well, just my two cents worth of thoughts... hope i answer your questions, farique. :)

ouch_rocks

Feb 15, 2005
hey folks!

haven't you heard?

there're these In-Game Events that are being held on every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights.

in fact, more In-Game Events and mini competitions will be added to create a more interesting gameplay within the world of O2Jam.

the winners of these events will be definitely be awarded with a certain valuable items that will enhanced their gameplay as well. mystery prizes are also included.

check out the following website http://www.o2jam.com.my/notice_in_games_events.asp or drop my a message in this forum to know more, ya!

enjoy! :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm on stock absorbers with Eibach springs and the gap is 2 finger front/rear. The problem is going into basement carparks (as usual). The question is, can I add a damper or how can I make it 1 more finger higher? Another 10mm or so would be just nice to save my skirtings and bodykits :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience