Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750.00

saninaenterprise

Sep 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
We specialize in shipping light (car) & commercial vehicles (SUV/MPV/BAS/LORRY), Heavy vehicles (Escavator, Tractor, Forklift)

Port KLANG to Sabah & Sarawak or East to West Malaysia by Container or RORO Shipment.

(The Ro-Ro, or more fully the Roll on - roll off vessel, comes in a number of shapes and sizes, but generally in two

types; the passenger ro-ro and the Cargo ro-ro.

We can provide Port to Port/ Door to Door Service and Total Logistic

Marine Insurance of goods

Lashing and Chokking for Vehicle in Container

LCL Cargo Consolidation to Sabah,Sarawak & International Ports

Warehousing and Distribution Services

Custom Brokering

Packing (House Hold & Personal Effects) Removal by L.C.L /Container (Door to Door Service)

Documents Requirement to East Malaysia

***Vehicle Registration Card

***I/C of Owner

***Bank Release letter/ Letter of approval from finance

***Invoice and Packing list (For custom purpose only)

***Photo of your vehicle ( email to my email below )

PRICE:RM1,xxx.00 (including marine insurance and jpj inspection)
so call me en syed nizam (manager sanina enterpriseKhidmat Penghantaran Kereta ke Sarawak, Sabah dan Wilayah Perseketuan Labuan - Utama) : 0194354352

Attachments

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008
Re: Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750.

Bro,

Kindly quote me the price for shipping 1 unit of skyline to Kuching by either RORO or container.

saninaenterprise

Sep 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Shipping cars to sarawak, sabah & labuan from port klang with lower price rm1750.

Price for shipping 1 unit of skyline to Kuching by RORO: RM1980....by container: RM3,800.00..
The latest date for car shipping is on 28 September 2009.
Call me 0194354352 (syed nizam)

Oct 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Hi,
could u quote me the price for shipping 1 unit of proton persona to Kota Kinabalu
by RORO or Container..

Thanks

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site

well izzit shipping car to there will lost stuff.. my gf shiped twice and always lost car stuff.... from spare tired to jack....

MugenGOH

Apr 24, 2006

Hi,
May i know how much does it cost to ship an Impreza to Miri, Sarawak?

saninaenterprise

Sep 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

my company gurantee that your car will manage safely n you will satisfy with our servis... all roro site we have put cctv.. so your car will in the good condition,, call me anytime

saninaenterprise

Sep 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

We specialize in shipping light (car) & commercial vehicles (SUV/MPV/BAS/LORRY), Heavy vehicles (Escavator, Tractor, Forklift)

Port KLANG to Sabah & Sarawak or East to West Malaysia by Container or RORO Shipment.

(The Ro-Ro, or more fully the Roll on - roll off vessel, comes in a number of shapes and sizes, but generally in two

types; the passenger ro-ro and the Cargo ro-ro.

We can provide Port to Port/ Door to Door Service and Total Logistic

Marine Insurance of goods

Lashing and Chokking for Vehicle in Container

LCL Cargo Consolidation to Sabah,Sarawak & International Ports

Warehousing and Distribution Services

Custom Brokering

Packing (House Hold & Personal Effects) Removal by L.C.L /Container (Door to Door Service)

Documents Requirement to East Malaysia

***Vehicle Registration Card

***I/C of Owner

***Bank Release letter/ Letter of approval from finance

***Invoice and Packing list (For custom purpose only)

***Photo of your vehicle ( email to my email below )

PRICE:RM1,650.00
so call me en syed nizam (manager sanina enterprise) Hantar Kereta Antara Semenanjung dengan Sarawak, Sabah dan Labuan - Utama
Call mr syed nizam: 0194354352

datsr510det

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
kota bharu

i want to ship a light car from kk to port klang. how much do i pay for roro?

Sep 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

shipping a perodua kancil from johor to sibu, sarawak cost how much?

Nov 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

How much for transporting a Perdua Kelisa from KK to Port Klang? Car is Sabah registered, owner is Bumi putra Sabahan.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I am planning for the following Yokohama tyres for my 2 cars, one using 195.55.15 and another is 180.60.14

After some research online and offline, found that Advan Neova AD07 only have size for my 195.55.15 while AVS ES100 have sizes of both.

Also known that the UTQG for AD07 is 180 AA A and ES100 is 280 AA A. If I am going to take AD07 for the 15" and ES 100 for the 14", would this be my good choices?

Need your experiences on both tyres model in terms of dry, wet, treadwear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience