Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

[WTS] [EA] Maestro Germany Car Audio

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil

Maestro Germany Speakers

Here we got a full range of Maestro Germany Handcrafted speakers. See list below to choose yours.

MAESTRO

PRODUCT RANGE:

Maestro Alpha is the entry level ICE upgrade component speaker. It deliver clean and precise tight bass to make your front stage sounds clearer, more visible, responsive and it only required an average amplifier to drive it with it's 50RMS power rating. It perform well on after market HU too.

Maestro concept line is slightly upper class than Alpha. Bigger tweeter dimension give you better vocal and it provide a slightly deeper depth than other competitors with it's Mega Sphere technology. Try it, it's valued.

Maestro Epic line, give you more room for music, which by increasing the frequency response of the components from 30-30Khz, Incredible sound you will get. Flexible mounting and combination let you make it a component system or a coaxial speaker.

Maestro Status line. Wonder why your favorite singer is singer near your foot? Here's the solution. The lower cut off frequency make him/her to sing on your dash, just as same as your sitting positions. Ultra sphere technology make it's tweeter sound wider, live and more realistic. Carbon fiber cone give you accurate and impacted bass.

Maestro M-line, which is the highest end component at the moment. Are you entering a serious audiophile or competition level? This will make your opponent shame with it's performance. So who still make their speaker looks fancy?

PRICE: Call / PM

INSTALLATION: 20-80

WARRANTY: 1 year

howiechoo 012-767 1360

CLICK HERE FOR MAP | CLICK HERE FOR MORE PRODUCTS

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, my altis has this tyre size and the brand is bridgestone. i want to get michelin but i found out that michelin only has 205/55/16. is it better to put the bigger tyre or use bridgestone with the same size instead?

advise needed. thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience