rbp super single clutch

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Need review for rbp clutch...
Nak beli tapi takot cepat masak nanti
sometimes u have to be the guinea pig.... unfortunately...coz its either u...or someone else....tapi nak harap someone else mmg susah la.....

my advise, go for it... but keep ur stock clutch just in case....if u dun like it then u can switch back n try to sell that clutch....either that or get used to it....but at least u have a backup.

yes its expensive in terms of labour etc to be switching around...but at least ull find out for urself...

n of course itll be good for the car modding community if u share ur findings as well.

another option: DnD oso has super single clutches that has the same applications as the RBP...but dunno good or not...their twin plate clutch is currently in Avantech's EK9 Turbo track car...havent heard feedback abt it yet though

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'll be bringing my mk3 Toyota Supra with a 1JZ twin-turbo engine with me to Malaysia soon.

And I was wondering where would be a good place to take my car if it needed a service. Are there any places who specialize in Toyota engines, specifically the 1JZ? I'll be living in Penang, so I don't really want to travel to KL every time I want to get my engine looked at.

Well hope you guys can help.

Cheers,
OzXchange
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience