Bugatti Veyron spotted in MALAYSIA!!!

imoloq

1,000 RPM

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
I'm very sure this is the first Veyron to reach Malaysian shores.

I was driving in Ipoh yesterday when my friend say, "Wei, veyron ar?" I was like yeah right until he ask me to check my rearview mirror. I was like wtf maybe someone go put veyron bodykit on their ferrari cause it was so low. I wanted to just stop there and wait for it to pass but the guy at the back was honking away so my friend managed to take this picture only. I almost killed my friend for not taking a video!

Close-up. Engine noise was almost non-existent!

Sadly, it made a left turn into the shophouses before I could follow it. I doubled back at the next U-turn to chase after it but looks like it wasn't my day. Any bros in Ipoh seen it? Who's car do you think it is? Some datuk? That guy must have paid over RM10 million for the car!

WhoMyD

Known Member

WhoMyD

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
Bkt A'bangsa
www.publicmutual.com.my
I'm very sure this is the first Veyron to reach Malaysian shores.

I was driving in Ipoh yesterday when my friend say, "Wei, veyron ar?" I was like yeah right until he ask me to check my rearview mirror. I was like wtf maybe someone go put veyron bodykit on their ferrari cause it was so low. I wanted to just stop there and wait for it to pass but the guy at the back was honking away so my friend managed to take this picture only. I almost killed my friend for not taking a video!

Close-up. Engine noise was almost non-existent!

Sadly, it made a left turn into the shophouses before I could follow it. I doubled back at the next U-turn to chase after it but looks like it wasn't my day. Any bros in Ipoh seen it? Who's car do you think it is? Some datuk? That guy must have paid over RM10 million for the car!
wow!!! he must be bloody rich until dont know what to do with his money! :_:

khoyos

2,000 RPM

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
its not impossible. we have seen almost all rare cars in malaysia. it's just a matter of timing to find those rare beauty...

well, u are very lucky, to be the chosen one to see the car hehehehe

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
i think it's own by xxxxxx mahathir.never thought veyron
will reach our shore.m'sia boleh ma......................:driver:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Thats what exactly i wanted to say, the pic looks undeniably a photoshop.
Notice one side of the Bugatti is lower than the other and the car size is not right.

I immediately realised, but since everyone enjoyed the photo i preffered not to say it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
as i was returning home last nite, suddenly there was a "clunk-clunk" sound continuously the higher i rev the higher the sound become & also my steering becomes heavy.......i tot farked man, not my gearbox again........or worst timing belt putus........so then i searched for the problem & sound....finally found it....my crank pulley was wobbling....& the screw attached to it (the 1 need to open when changing the auxilary belts & timing belt) was cracked.........

so wat could the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience