Apexi RSM Wiring Diagram

happy_nic

Known Member

happy_nic

Known Member
Aug 3, 2005
klg
Hi guys... i need apexi RSM wiring diagram... does any1 knows where i can get it?? i think is older type of Apexi RSM.. the RSM hav 4 buttons1.. got 11 wires... any1 can help where can i get the wiring diagram?? thanks :tee:

happy_nic

Known Member

happy_nic

Known Member
Aug 3, 2005
klg
i hav check out the website already... but the Apexi RSM is different.. mine smaller.. & 2 buttons on left & 2 buttons right... well the website show1... is different.. i jux wondering whether is wiring the same?? thank again...
hehehee... :biggrin:

Last edited:

d3s

500 RPM

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
no problem...the 4 button Apexi RSM should b this 1.. hahahaa... :D

happy_nic

Known Member

happy_nic

Known Member
Aug 3, 2005
klg
well actually the RSM is not mine.. is my fren's... but he get it quite cheap... less then RM100... :D

czull_nismo

Known Member

czull_nismo

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
hello bro ...just want 2 asking 1 question...
RSM apexi can increase REV RPM limit or not?cos my car cut RPM just 6500RPM...so i want 2 know that RSM can increase my REV cut or not....? or any suggesion that thing can increase my REV cut...?:stupid::mad:
tq so much...adios..........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

normally, people say not to run the engine hard for the 1st 1500km, no uphill and high speed highways etc..basically be gentle with the engine

however, this article says otherwise

Break In Secrets--How To Break In New Motorcycle and Car Engines For More Power

basically, he recommends us to run the engine hard so the piston ring may seal properly. im started to agree with him and planning to do it after full overhaul soon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience