Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota MR2 SW20

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Toyota MR2 V6

MR2 V6 For Sale. Only one of its kind....

After three years or hard work and countless mods, I've decided to put my SW20 up for sale and move on to other interesting and challenging projects. Those who have seen the car knows that this is the only one of its kind in Malaysia, or dare I say it the whole of Asia. ;)

Brief details
1990/1996 Toyota MR2 SW20 G-Limited N/A
Upgraded to Camry V6 engine. Forged pistons, ported head, mild cams. Dynoed to 226hp atw.
5-speed E153 gearbox with LSD from MR2 Turbo.
Phoenix Power front bumper with custom sideskirts, rear skirts, and rear lip spoiler.
Custom wheel arches.
Fully upgraded brake system. Front with Nissan 4-pot calipers and disc from R32 GTS, rear with 245 brakes and calipers. Upgraded brake master cylinder to 245.
Haltech E11v2 Engine Management System

Got more stuff. Anyone interested can PM me for price and further details.

Attachments

Last edited:

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
i saw your car at the workshop at sunway...with no engine and all...then how to sell la...sure or not got all the mods..if u do im intersted also..

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
monsterv6 said:
i saw your car at the workshop at sunway...with no engine and all...then how to sell la...sure or not got all the mods..if u do im intersted also..
wahh... u tok liddat to a taikor aa.. for sure u dun read hypertune mag or attended any auto events in msia..

anyways, nice car dude.. free bump :)

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
i know is a nice car thats why im intersted ma..but i saw the car in the workshop no engine all...so wondering la..

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
that's bcoz dis car is constantly being upgraded... but wat i don understand is, how come got pple in dis world who wanna spend so much in a car and wanna sell.. it's like a recycling plant... ehheheh ..take something.. recycle, built and improve.. then sell.. kekekek

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
that's bcoz dis car is constantly being upgraded... but wat i don understand is, how come got pple in dis world who wanna spend so much in a car and wanna sell.. it's like a recycling plant... ehheheh ..take something.. recycle, built and improve.. then sell.. kekekek
Recycle to save our eath mah.....lol. tin can also recycle,plastic also recycle, car also recycle ......:D Bro ur avartar change already ah........so these are the real ones......:rolleyes:

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
monsterv6 said:
*vader speak* I find your lack of faith disturbing.... *vader speak* :D

Everything is there. No worries. Engine is out of the car at the moment in order to fit the forged pistons. Right now waiting for metal head gasket to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Renault, a brand that was once known for its commercial vehicles like the Kangoo has been making significant strides in Malaysia. Over the past two years or so TC Euro, the distributor of everything Renault in Malaysia, has introduced a number of worthy cars like the Clio 1.6, Espace, Koleos, and the Laguna Coupe. But that's for ordinary people, leading ordinary lives and want...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience