Leather Care - Leatherique now in Malaysia...

twinhope88

Known Member
Jan 6, 2006
Dear all,

wanna share with you guys, Leatherique-USA products now available in Malaysia. I used both their Rejuvenator Oil and Prestine Clean before; it really worked great.

i did a test on my friend's 2000 honda accord, the leather is dark blue and never maintain with anything before, only wiped with damp cloth whenever he send to car wash.
I attached a photo here (smaller pic due to limited file size allowed), the Left side is treated with Leatherique and Right side is without any treatment. it clearly shows that the treated side is cleaner compare to the Right side where those dirts, oils still on top of the leather itself.
We notice the leather is softer on the treated side.

If this is a bright-color leather the different is even greater.

see this link www.leatherique-asia.com and they are having some promotions......
cheers..

PM me if you want the full resolution pics...

Attachments

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Hi Cerfiro Bros.

I sell a leather cleaner too. RM30 plus Free Delivery within Klang Valley.

Leather & Vinyl Cleaner’s abrasive-free formula effectively removes dirt and grime as it softens, conditions and gently polishes. It helps resist stains and water, and leaves items smelling fresh with a lingering pine and floral scent.

Special silicone ingredient helps prevent leather from drying and cracking, keeping it soft and supple without removing its natural oils.

A versatile, rich creamy liquid, you can use it on leather, vinyl and plastic luggage, handbags, boots, shoes, jackets, skirts, belts, sporting goods and even car and boat interiors.

It’s fast acting too. Just wipe it on and rub briskly, let dry briefly, wipe off then buff lightly.

twinhope88

Known Member
Jan 6, 2006
Hi Bevan,

Leather is breathable, even finished leather on our cars are breathable too.
I afraid the silicone based products you use will cover the ability of breathing.

After sometimes using silicone based leather products, they will created a layer of silicone on top of the dye. This layer is hard and trapped of dirts in it. the owner is sitting on top of the silicone layer instead of the leather itself.

One of the leather manufacturing process called Fat-Liquoring, in this process manufacturer put back those collagens, proteins, fats, etc back into the leather's fiber to restore softness and durability. Once the fiber layer dry out, the leather will start harden and no longer support the dye on top of it. Then you will see cracking appear.

I think, most important is to keep the fiber nourished all the time and not cover it.
Just imagine our skin cover by plastic.

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Yes TwinHope. I agree with you that there are MANY leather cleaner products that are not appropriate for the seats. I have used them myself few years ago.

Not to worry because the Leather Cleaner i'm selling now is totally different. You dont feel any silicone on the surface of the leather skin. Its something like nourishment for the leather skin. It is enviromental friendly and children safe. Thus, the higher price. =)

If there are any buyers who would like to try it out and find that the facts i say are not true. I accept a full refund =) Happy Driving.

8216ks

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Hi Cerfiro Bros.

bro how do i contact you!!!!:itsme::itsme::itsme::listen::listen...:wavey::wavey:...

I sell a leather cleaner too. RM30 plus Free Delivery within Klang Valley.

Leather & Vinyl Cleaner’s abrasive-free formula effectively removes dirt and grime as it softens, conditions and gently polishes. It helps resist stains and water, and leaves items smelling fresh with a lingering pine and floral scent.

Special silicone ingredient helps prevent leather from drying and cracking, keeping it soft and supple without removing its natural oils.

A versatile, rich creamy liquid, you can use it on leather, vinyl and plastic luggage, handbags, boots, shoes, jackets, skirts, belts, sporting goods and even car and boat interiors.

It’s fast acting too. Just wipe it on and rub briskly, let dry briefly, wipe off then buff lightly.
:wavey::wavey:

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Hi bro

You can contact me at 012-2890991 =)

Bevan

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.

I've sort of successfully transplanted a 4-pot Nissan caliper taken off a R32 Skyline into my Sylphy. The only problems I have now :

1. I can't find a decently priced service kit. Anyone have? RM300+ for rubber seals is unreasonable.

2. The brake oil bolt that locks the brake hose to the caliper for the Sylphy is too long. I had to use spacers and washers to lock it out and prevent leakage. After asking 2-3 spare parts shops they aren't sure if they'll be able to source a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience