• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanzEterna

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
see this video...if u complaint cos run out of chicken u will kena wack......hehe
Komunitikini – Fist flying customer service at KFC i-City

An enraged Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) employee was captured hurling foul words and violently antagonizing a customer in full view of dozens of patrons on video at an outlet in Shah Alam.
The 28-second video has been viewed 214, 356 times since it was uploaded on the 6th of February 2012 and has received mixed reactions from viewers.
The video shows a group of staff clad in light blue uniform bulldozing through a swing door charging at the customer. One staff in particular tried to neutralize the situation by calming his colleague down.
But matters turn to battery when a particularly enraged KFC employee grabbed the customer from behind and hurled him towards the table. Two obviously terrified women tried to stop the employee from hitting the customer. However, the customer did not seem to be injured.
According to YouTube user Jess6366, who uploaded the video, the victimised customer waited an hour long for his fried chicken.
The user said that when it came to the customer’s turn, he was told that there was no chicken left.
Some exchange of grouses had one of the workers allegedly tell the customer: “Kalau mau makan, buat sendiri lah babi.” (If you want to eat, make it yourself, pig!)
The video turned viral over Facebook and received mixed reactions from the viewers roping in more than 7,300 comments.
Some see the incident from a purely customer-service point-of-view whereas many point out the obvious racism behind the ugly dispute.
Youtube user himynameisyumi wrote: “Shouldn’t the staff be apologizing for running out of stock and offer to give compensation instead? (free meal vouchers etc) after all, they did wait for over an hour. Why haven’t they been informed earlier? Can’t blame the customers for being irritable and rude because of all the standing around, hungry & time wasted getting nothing in return. They could have left quietly and politely to eat somewhere else if the staff had informed them immediately that they were out of stock.
125kitaro having had a similar experience wrote: “I was there last week, its the same group of workers who were very rude ……….. You people should be blacklisted from employment wherever you go.” (Comment edited: Obscenities removed)
The comments from users turned to a full-blown argument on racism, with some comments pointing out the flaws of each-other’s race straying away from the actual dispute.
Alan Tan blogger wrote in his blog :
“Even though customers are not always right. However, physically attacking a customer for being verbally abusive is an act of violence, totally wrong and must be avoided at all cost. The staff should not have taken matters into their own hands. The outlet manager should have immediately stepped in at the first sign of trouble to resolve the issue in a professional manner. I’m guessing even the manager was not properly trained by KFC!”
KFC Malaysia suspends employees
Meanwhile, KFC Malaysia responded in their Facebook page that they are aware of the video and are currently investigating the issue. The staff involved also said to have been suspended, pending investigation.
Their post received over 1,200 comments from Facebookers, some in support of the customers and other for the employees.
This is a second incident casting KFC in a negative light in a span of six months.

Attachments

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Kentucky Fight Club

Lol... Read the comments in youtube? How could this lead to rasicm comments??

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
I like to eat KFC.. but not in this case if i were to wait for an hour and end up nothing but still get scolded i would also make some noise or complaint to the management.. remember "Customer is always right" (from the point of a service profession) and quote from net.. " A hungry man is an ANGRY man" (so you should have calm him down if you are a professional service team)

autocrosser

Known Member

autocrosser

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Have you fellows check out the video on the disgusting way sone of the staff treat the food? I am not going to any fast food places anymore after seeing that.
On the ICT incident, i totally agree that there was no need to get into a punch-up over a few angry words.
Kicking Fighting Chicken is off the menu for me, at least in this part of the world.

autocrosser

Known Member

autocrosser

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
I was wondering when KFC's competitors would take advantage of their screw-up. Great one, Haywire. Love it!:biggrin:

bLACKjAC

Known Member

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Kentucky Fight Club

Lol... Read the comments in youtube? How could this lead to rasicm comments??
Because KFC staff scoled him as pig few times :banghead:

I would say KFC management is stupid, they should not keep quiet for so long, and no action being taken, like press apolygy....

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
I was then wondering their competitor "M" will come into action and sweep their feet off or not? Then they both goes to price war.. and we customers benefits.. hehe..

D7zul

2,000 RPM

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
'Don't make me hungry.. U don't like me when i'm hungry' :thefinger:

DeaconFrost

Known Member

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
One weekend I went to McDonald's Klang Sentral for breakfast. I think it was 8-8.30am. Restaurant was full (surprisingly, since it was relatively still early), so my wife and my son sat at a table outside.

I went to the counter and ordered, but guess what, I have to wait 45 minutes! No kidding, 45 minutes. I even have time to take a newspaper and read: while standing at the counter. One of the McD employee started to bring a notebook and pencil and took orders from the long queue of customers behind me. Pity them: if I have to wait for 45 minutes, I think they'll have to wait longer. The only complaint I heard was when a lady raised her voice asking why the food were taking so long to be prepared.

I think it was just a case of stock not arriving on time (or not ordered on time). Luckily it was still morning when people were fresh, have enough rest, enough oxygen to feed the brain not to take irrational actions. If it were during the afternoon lunchtime... Klang Sentral - i-City... near mah... ahahahaha...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
after this incident video been post in most of the web page, been visit few outlet .... last time lunch hour the queue was long for some place but now u your no queue at all....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
The branch manager shud be responsible of all this!..bad planning and management and he's not doing his job, he shud be sacked!..ambik gaji buta only..:thefinger:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
The truth is with KFC i-city's CCTV, why are they still unwilling to reveal what is captured at the cctv?..Are they trying to hide the truth to protect somebody?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

hv read out some advertisement on a car magazine recently and i found out a product called "AUTOFOAM'......that is done by a shop called KL Auto...

i'm planning to put it on my perdana since it can provide soundproofing, strengthen chassis, & bla bla bla....

anyone that hv been put on this stuff, pls post up some review or feedbacks on how good or bad this product....

cheers....:driver: :driver: :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience