Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur officially opens 3S Center in Glenmarie!

Won

500 RPM

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

You’ve no doubt been reading a lot of news about Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur across the digital pages on Zerotohundred recently. This is clear indication of their steadily growing presence here in Malaysia. Yesterday saw the official launch of their new 3S center (Sales, Service, Spare parts) in Glenmarie, Malaysia; a key ingredient of Automobili Lamborghini’s strategy for improving the brand experience amongst customers as well as growing its robust worldwide network.

The showroom boasts the Lamborghini brand experience for customers through the addition of quality imported Italian fittings and fixtures throughout the showroom. There’s also a specially designed bar area, built for customers savour the finer tastes of Italy.

Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A., said “Kuala Lumpur itself has shown some very encouraging growth for the marquee and with improving economic conditions in Malaysia and around the Asia Pacific region, I am confident that we will see an increasing demand for our range of Lamborghini supersports cars.” Mr. Isham Ariff, Chairman of Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur added “In Malaysia, people who buy Lamborghini cars are driven by the passion to own something that is extreme, uncompromising, and unmistakably Italian. And you can see there is a shift in the buying attitude of affluent Malaysians for design, quality, pleasure and pride.”

Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur has seen some explosive growth in 2011 with some 21 units being sold to Malaysians through the new brand, in only its first year of operation. With these growing sales figures, the 3S centre has been upgraded to provide uncompromising service and quality reflecting Lamborghini’s core brand values. Mr. Winkelmann added that Malaysia will now join other key markets such as Singapore and China in terms of their brand presence and strategy for the APAC market.

Malaysia’s sole dealership and 3S centre is owned and operated by JH Italia Sdn. Bhd. and is located at Temasya Industrial Park, Glenmarie in Shah Alam.

Later on that evening saw the launch of Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur again… but this time, for their clientele. Held in Bangsar, we dropped by briefly to snap some pictures of the herd (both old and new!) that came out to play. Enjoy ;)

You can view/download all the images in hi-res of this event here.

Attachments

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
good sharing...superb showroom...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of repainting my satria neo R3 in a matte color. something like the original fire red but in matte finish. i am hoping if you all can recommend me a shop or something for me to get an estimate. thanks~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience