Kia Forte
HOnda City
VW Polo (a bit out of price range)
Proton Inspira???

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
You should put a poll aa bro.. better that way...

IMHO, I'd take Mazda 2 euro twin, the Ford Fiesta 1.6 (sedan would be nice!) if price is of concern. It got 6 speed dual clutch....

Honda City? Too generic nowadays... everyone has them

VW Polo? the price says it all... won't mind getting it if I get the $$$

Forte & Inspira are in a different category (C-Segment) whereas Mazda2, Honda City & VW Polo are B-Segment

Ford Fiesta Sport
Mazda 2 Hatchback Sport
Kia Forte
HOnda City
VW Polo (a bit out of price range)
Proton Inspira???

ACQ2305

May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
would consider the VW and the Ford...a test drive would be good..

hachiroku clan

Oct 16, 2008
i fell in love with the POLO the moment i saw the tech sheet.. max torque at a very low RPM equals almost perfect for town driving.. with the DSG g/box, who can say no?
if i got the $$$, i'll sure pick the polo..
but inspira also good.. 2.0 with flappy paddles.. or 1.8 manual (not many new cars come with a REAL manual)..

good luck with your purchase bro..

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
actually i would like to go for b segment car...and kia forte 1.6 price just fall under b segment car for onli 81k...the ford fiesta was a very nice car but some told me it has pcd 108...gosh...i cant imagine myself not chging any car rims..for me its a muz chg it item

camp

Mar 22, 2006
actually i would like to go for b segment car...and kia forte 1.6 price just fall under b segment car for onli 81k...the ford fiesta was a very nice car but some told me it has pcd 108...gosh...i cant imagine myself not chging any car rims..for me its a muz chg it item
What? pcd 108...where to find rims...Mun Li got meh?....How about PEUGEOT 308 VTi 1.6 A/T???

karl_razlie

Apr 25, 2005
value for money...got power, bigger, better technologies, cheap and easy parts and a lot of performance goodies now and future....hehehehe..proton inspira la bro...or inspira R3 version...

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

value for money (below 100k price tag)
1) Inspira
2) KIA FORTE
3) Honda city
4) Vios
5) Ford Fiesta
6) Suzuki Swift
7) Mazda 2

if polo 1.2 around 85-90k i will choose polo...already test drive the car kaw2...zig-zag, jammed brake, full speed, corner at high speed...very satisfied...pickup damm good when turbo kick in...but price tag let me down...this car is 'kancil' for rich people..if u buy...like u buy the technology only..coz this car quite small maybe same size as swift or a little bit smaller...

karl_razlie

Apr 25, 2005
bro..already test ford fiesta...so so la...what good in this ford is his brake system...handling just ok...size, smaller than vios... power of coz inspira alot better...kekeke...look? like mini renault megane RS kekeke...

any zth member can recommend any Workshop can tune camshaft with adj cam pulley ?
price ?
tq