Where you go for alignment?

ericfey7

Known Member
Jul 22, 2006
As title, where do you guys (kaki) go to align your wheels?
I have been to some, most of their machines didn't measure correctly.
Any shop (PJ/KL) recommend to do the alignment?:burnout:

mysyncorp

Dec 24, 2006
If somehow you pass by bandar baru bangi, check out Ah Man Tyre. unfortunately every time wanna do alignment have to queue about 30mnt to an hour.

ahead

Aug 31, 2006
come cheras tmn pertama ah hee alignment manually adjust using ruler

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
If somehow you pass by bandar baru bangi, check out Ah Man Tyre. unfortunately every time wanna do alignment have to queue about 30mnt to an hour.
may i know which section? my mum's house near bangi, i can do alignment if I visit her hehe

For me there are 3 shop that I went and with great satisfaction
  1. Below the Sg Chua, Kajang overpass there are this otai shop runs by a sole unker.... very ol skool... can do balancing on wheel. Heard it closed down already, maybe the unker passed away or 'sudah tak larat' since last time I visit him 2 year ago, he look around in the mid 50's
  2. TekMing in Sunway. Nearer to my office. Very good and of course friendly
  3. A big tire shop (can't remember the name though) in Bandar Baru Ampang near my house. Very good but not the chit-chat type

ericfey7

Known Member
Jul 22, 2006
I was told Kee Hin @OKR,but went there was long quece,and they simply finish mine.
Wasn't totally satisfied.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

may i know which section? my mum's house near bangi, i can do alignment if I visit her hehe

For me there are 3 shop that I went and with great satisfaction
  1. Below the Sg Chua, Kajang overpass there are this otai shop runs by a sole unker.... very ol skool... can do balancing on wheel. Heard it closed down already, maybe the unker passed away or 'sudah tak larat' since last time I visit him 2 year ago, he look around in the mid 50's
  2. TekMing in Sunway. Nearer to my office. Very good and of course friendly
  3. A big tire shop (can't remember the name though) in Bandar Baru Ampang near my house. Very good but not the chit-chat type
Teik Ming is near my place,
How much is Teik Ming charge for alignment?:burnout:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Mind sharing what is it that you don't satisfied wif Kee Hin?

About TekMing, can't remember since last time I do alignment for my car there early dis month... rm20~ rm30 if I'm not mistaken

I was told Kee Hin @OKR,but went there was long quece,and they simply finish mine.
Wasn't totally satisfied.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Teik Ming is near my place,
How much is Teik Ming charge for alignment?:burnout:

ericfey7

Known Member
Jul 22, 2006
Mind sharing what is it that you don't satisfied wif Kee Hin?

About TekMing, can't remember since last time I do alignment for my car there early dis month... rm20~ rm30 if I'm not mistaken
B'coz the time I went there were many cars, and the road in front of the shop is narrow,
so they just quickly finish it and I found out my steering was not well corrected.:stupid:
Maybe I went on wrong time...

Rm20-30, erm...can consider!:proud:
Are their machine accurately?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
B'coz the time I went there were many cars, and the road in front of the shop is narrow,
so they just quickly finish it and I found out my steering was not well corrected.:stupid:
Maybe I went on wrong time...

Rm20-30, erm...can consider!:proud:
Are their machine accurately?
normally for shop that popular, i tend to go there very early... dun want them to cincai do it

as per tekming, as far i can remember i paid for less than rm100 for alignment+adjust camber+balancing... so i assume around rm20~rm30 la

as per accuracy, i remember i when there for alignment then 4 weeks later I hit a very large hole and went back there to re do my alignment... the taukey face when red and ask me how come i want to re-do my alignment and he even want to scold one of the pomen there... I quickly say that I hit a large hole then his nerve calmed down and personally drove my car around the block to check... then he say this wasn't alignment but my electrical power steering issue (i'm driving kancil wif Daihatsu Mira L502 hafkat in it including electrical power steering)

surely does, after changing my power steering motor, everything when to normal (change at another workshop la)... and taukey does not charge me a single sen

dis assure me that they done a good job... if other shop, they just re-do the alignment and charge me again for sure..

but please check the place out, it's been a while I've been there due to the nature of my job always outstation

ericfey7

Known Member
Jul 22, 2006
normally for shop that popular, i tend to go there very early... dun want them to cincai do it

as per tekming, as far i can remember i paid for less than rm100 for alignment+adjust camber+balancing... so i assume around rm20~rm30 la

as per accuracy, i remember i when there for alignment then 4 weeks later I hit a very large hole and went back there to re do my alignment... the taukey face when red and ask me how come i want to re-do my alignment and he even want to scold one of the pomen there... I quickly say that I hit a large hole then his nerve calmed down and personally drove my car around the block to check... then he say this wasn't alignment but my electrical power steering issue (i'm driving kancil wif Daihatsu Mira L502 hafkat in it including electrical power steering)

surely does, after changing my power steering motor, everything when to normal (change at another workshop la)... and taukey does not charge me a single sen

dis assure me that they done a good job... if other shop, they just re-do the alignment and charge me again for sure..

but please check the place out, it's been a while I've been there due to the nature of my job always outstation
sounds like so good!
I gonna try in short time.
:burnout:

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

anyone has other suggestion?
hope this thread will give you other substitute to your ride.

mysyncorp

Dec 24, 2006
papagoines

The shop i mentioned is the same shop row with brother's accessories, further down more. I don't know the actual town section called in Bandar baru bangi. Another landmark you should find is the clinic Lita Alis if not mistaken. Just beside it.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
papagoines

The shop i mentioned is the same shop row with brother's accessories, further down more. I don't know the actual town section called in Bandar baru bangi. Another landmark you should find is the clinic Lita Alis if not mistaken. Just beside it.
either section 7 or 8 i can't remember hehe... in front of PKNS rite?

if that area, I'd rather go to the Castrol AutoServ in front of hassan cafe

ericfey7

Known Member
Jul 22, 2006
Track or Drift kaki, where you guys go for alignment?
Come provide some suggestions here:burnout:

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
at my hometown..mostly i go my cousin shop at IM2 or my fren shop at Jln Beserah.. both also friendly~~:D:D:D:D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys i found this page on editing eprom programs for 4g61, thought it may be worth trying , if it works then worth the risk kekekeke or else ECU BURN :D

http://users.wpi.edu/~ktarry/dsmtech/dsmromedit.html#fuelcut
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience