Proton Savvy turbo????

Fly

Aug 2, 2005
p.r.o KL
Hello gud people of zerotohundred.com... Its like this.I like to know is this "Savvy" can be converted to turbo?? If possible,what should i stock in-to...One more things,can i stock in L5 engine to my Savvy..Or do u guys have any suggestion???
Thank You....

Duke Fly, :cool:

wenshen

Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
shit! so fast want menTURBOkan ur pOtong Sawi ????? omg.. chun.. haha.. i guess that car at stock condition can makan stock satria 1.3 anytime man.. looks like it.. anyone know wat's the hp for sawi?

kwai

Dec 18, 2004
Perak
i think savvy using renault engine... u try search renault engine option.... :D

maybe u can find something hi performance n plug n play into ur car leh... :D

BTW, so proud of u... u bought savvy... not many people as brave as u... :D no hard feeling ya....

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
yup...savvy using renault engine...make up ur mind 1st if u wan 2 turbo charge it o a full engine transplant...renault stuff not like out proton mitsu japan stuff easy 2 find in chop shop...n there r times where we having hard times finding em also...stuffs...

i think 2 fabricate a turbo kit 4 ur ride...its gonna cost u a bomb...
take hyper tune ford lynx as instance....rm 30k 2 get it turbo charged....
can buy ur savvy edi

acbc

KD
Yong_5290 said:
yup...savvy using renault engine...make up ur mind 1st if u wan 2 turbo charge it o a full engine transplant...renault stuff not like out proton mitsu japan stuff easy 2 find in chop shop...n there r times where we having hard times finding em also...stuffs...

i think 2 fabricate a turbo kit 4 ur ride...its gonna cost u a bomb...
take hyper tune ford lynx as instance....rm 30k 2 get it turbo charged....
can buy ur savvy edi
It is expensive because they buy new parts...

MitonCT26

Seremban
jap got jap parts, euro also got euro parts but the exchange rate will kill you.

turbo kit can get from chopshops, manifold can fabricate. you just need to get their piggyback for example to take it easy way out is to get superchips or management but management i dun think at this moment they figure out the engine characteristics and wiring diagrams.

still will burn a hole into your bank account.

run in first la bai...play around with NA first then go for upgrade. if you want to mod your car as soon as you get your hands on it, you should not have bought the savvy.

tr4657

Jul 30, 2005
Kajang
every salesman will say something is better meh...
But befoe you convert to turbo; try to upgrade the engine with minor things first;

Airfilter
Spark plugs
Clutch (if avail)
etc...

Used Denso; pick up seems to be cuuuuunnn!!! Milage also inceased a bit... Jimat duit since petrol dah naik.... Hehheheh...

Me still headache with my 4G91 problem....

tatatititututoto

Nov 20, 2004
i saw 1 savvy accident car in subang yesterday when sending my gf home. it's near the USJ 1 workshops area. the whole front part of the freaking car was mashed.

white_bird

Jul 9, 2005
puchong
tatatititututoto said:
i saw 1 savvy accident car in subang yesterday when sending my gf home. it's near the USJ 1 workshops area. the whole front part of the freaking car was mashed.
aiyo.. y din take photo?? so it banged lorry?? or bus?? or some 4x4??

hi there, just asking anyone change to LED turning signal lights onto their cars? Normally our cars are using normal orange bulbs for the front & rear combination lamps... would love to know if there are LED type of signal lights available in the market. Saw some high end cars using this type of light and it looks pretty cool when it blinks...