EXSS Work Exhaust System

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone here tried EXSS's exhaust system? The shop is located in Setapak...nearby Centremart there. Heard many good feedbacks from friends and random guys. Pls comment:biggrin:

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
No one? Well Exss's systems commonly uses 2 midbox in the middle which are custom made according to their own specs. Can't find those boxes at wei yip or wai heng:hmmmm:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
some told me after install their own 2 mid box, 1st gear can rev up to 120kmh .

"And after i install VS in my ride, my 2nd gear can rev up to 80kmh easily." - Kendrick a.k.a Kendconcerto , now known as SoYouThinkYouCanDrive .

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
some told me after install their own 2 mid box, 1st gear can rev up to 120kmh .

"And after i install VS in my ride, my 2nd gear can rev up to 80kmh easily." - Kendrick a.k.a Kendconcerto , now known as SoYouThinkYouCanDrive .
So what are you trying to say? Exss work is pure bull? Or better stick to other exhaust systems?

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
So what are you trying to say? Exss work is pure bull? Or better stick to other exhaust systems?
BETTER STICK TO WEI YIP! TAK TIPU CUSTOMER PUNYA! HAHAHA..

Dude you got to chill tha fuck out man. I was just joking. Haven't even tried EXXS before how can I comment?

I was just quite amused at the way you 'advertised' your shop, or EXXS by pretending to ask about it here. :biggrin:

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Nitrus, you got any proof that I own the shop? I'm honestly asking a question then u tembak me for advertising:sleep: Btw yes, the tauke's name is Shahrom:biggrin:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Eh eh, I didn't specifically say it's his shop!

If you read properly..

I was just quite amused at the way you 'advertised' your shop, or EXXS by pretending to ask about it here.
So I meant, it could be his shop, OR he advertising for EXXS. Hahaha. Egiewan, where got tembak u la? I ain't holding no gun. :biggrin: SHALOM SHAHROM!

Peng FC

Sep 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
can try to go to the EXSS.....

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

dalam KERETA Magezine pun sudah keluar advertisement about EXSS Work....hehe

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
shahrom makes proper exhaust, both for performance and fc. worth if u can afford. i learnt a lot on exhaust system from him

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
No one? Well Exss's systems commonly uses 2 midbox in the middle which are custom made according to their own specs. Can't find those boxes at wei yip or wai heng:hmmmm:
I also never heard of it. maybe it's just me living in the small room. BTW I'm looking for a good exhaust shop too. The boxes you said issit for NA engine car or tubo engine car applies too? I live in that area. Mind sharing the exact location of exss?

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I also never heard of it. maybe it's just me living in the small room. BTW I'm looking for a good exhaust shop too. The boxes you said issit for NA engine car or tubo engine car applies too? I live in that area. Mind sharing the exact location of exss?
Better to talk to the tauke directly for confirmation. His contact number is 0123085152-shahrom. Exss is located at the back row of shophouses opposite the Setapak golf driving range :-)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Does anyone know the URL for the 'Promote' bodykits? I've searched google, but all of the links point to the 'old' zerotohundred forums...

Thanks,

/joon
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience