will this fit our airtrek turbo

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Thanks for the reply do you have a link or website where the universal bosch o2 sensor is.

thanks in advance

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I am so happy to see that this forum keeps going with people from outside of Malaysia even though I think quite a few members sold their beloved Airtreks. Thank you for the support on ZTH-MAC! :)

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I am so happy to see that this forum keeps going with people from outside of Malaysia even though I think quite a few members sold their beloved Airtreks. Thank you for the support on ZTH-MAC! :)
Car getting old, parts getting less, members selling off, forum also will slow down.....:bawling:

mdss

Known Member
Feb 15, 2015
uk
Hi yes it works and that sensor that weiye kindly sent the link for had to be wired in as it did not come with the correct plug but it was very easy, I simply left the plug connected and cut it close to the sensor and connected it at that end. The sensor even came with the wire colour code so its not possible to connect it incorrectly.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi yes it works and that sensor that weiye kindly sent the link for had to be wired in as it did not come with the correct plug but it was very easy, I simply left the plug connected and cut it close to the sensor and connected it at that end. The sensor even came with the wire colour code so its not possible to connect it incorrectly.
Since it is universal it will not have the plugs as different car make comes with different plugs, so best to use back old sensor plugs....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had always believe that by maintain our finishing standards, our Zero Compromising Policy, we had nothing to fear. But this time round, we were scared shitless. We received a request from this client that had his car worked on by a well known detailing, so well know that the company is in many famous automotive forums. zerotohundred, lowyat, bmw owner forums and many more. We were scared shitless when we were appointed to work on a car that had undergone his so called "god hands" We were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience