i care about taste, no matter is nasi nenek/datuk too.:eating:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
what wrong she threw the cat ?? hehehe
i care about taste, no matter is nasi nenek/datuk too.:eating:
According to sources bcoz the cat kacau the peniaga nasi lemak causing the girl customer to throw the cat. Supporters of Nasi Lemak Virgin said the girl just moved the cat to the other side.

Me too, xkisah about who cooked it, if it is good...

sad :bawling: u reminded me of this uncle auntie's Laksa Nyonya in Tropicana City mall... now they already replaced with Ah Cheng Laksa... last time working near there always go to their stall

Gimmick loh! Newspaper come out create awareness only.....:banghead:
Even politicians, they talked about her in Belajawan n Budget n even come to the rescue to her when her shop got confiscated. :thefinger:

the gimmick spread to so called high class artist (Malaysian artist)..
*oh wait, something is making sense already

FArk. I wanna go there open a Nasi Lemak Heterosexual and hopefully make my fortune
Find a suitable location bro !!! All the best ya !!

now got a lot of viral foods, like Kuih Keria Antarabangsa, Coconut Shake and some....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Well, don't know most of the food you mentioned, but I love to have a Coconout Shake hah.
Are you a UK resident? With your GBP converting to be about RM5 per pound, you'd live like a king here if you ever want to come down to Malaysia for a holiday. Eating will depend on your host and how adventurous you are. haha

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Some food story, last saturday went to ipoh with wife family.
Lunch at "restoran choong kee pokok besar" non-halal. Yong tau foo quite special. Normal soup, and "curry soup".
The best still is kopi-ice and milo-ice. Fuhhh....very kaw one. Better than *bucks or kopibeans.
Trip to some caves.

To town, where can see octagon building. Duno what the area, kekekeke...soya bean milk is nice tho.
Again, locals wont go there one.
Condition more like driving in Penang, but traffic not so hectic.

Otw back, exit kamunting toll. Go eat seafood - "lemon tree". I duno what the area name. Bro renesis or uncleVR know better.

Those places i went is more non-locals. I still need to cari those hidden secret.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Lunch at "restoran choong kee pokok besar" non-halal. Yong tau foo quite special. Normal soup, and "curry soup".
The best still is kopi-ice and milo-ice. Fuhhh....very kaw one. Better than *bucks or kopibeans.
Trip to some caves.

To town, where can see octagon building. Duno what the area, kekekeke...soya bean milk is nice tho.

Otw back, exit kamunting toll. Go eat seafood - "lemon tree". I duno what the area name. Bro renesis or uncleVR know better.

Those places i went is more non-locals. I still need to cari those hidden secret.
But I am from KL woh!....ask about Ipoh.....hhahhahaha

Oh! you went to BIG tree yong tau foo. Heard of it, but have not try.
The soya bean car line up one? That one shop name is Funny mountain loh....

Wah! Lemon tree? That is the one I have not tried. Posh looking less people but my friend tried say not bad. I have tried the one opposite that is Yee Seng with zinc roof extension one, but always packed and also next to Lemon tree, Restoran Light house. This area is towards Kuala Sepetang area....:biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
But I am from KL woh!....ask about Ipoh.....hhahhahaha

Oh! you went to BIG tree yong tau foo. Heard of it, but have not try.
The soya bean car line up one? That one shop name is Funny mountain loh....

Wah! Lemon tree? That is the one I have not tried. Posh looking less people but my friend tried say not bad. I have tried the one opposite that is Yee Seng with zinc roof extension one, but always packed and also next to Lemon tree, Restoran Light house. This area is towards Kuala Sepetang area....:biggrin:
I still like kopi ice and milo ice at big tree. Also the sio bak not bad at all. Hahaha...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I still like kopi ice and milo ice at big tree. Also the sio bak not bad at all. Hahaha...
If you happen to be in Gopeng, the Agro mall Mydin. At the back there is a Harold's bakery, the ice white coffee also very kao one.....:driver:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Trip to some caves.

Lemon Tree, i heard that before... where? From Ho Chak eh? or that terrible Singaporean review show? Which Perak they call it Melaka

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Eibach sucks

Eibach pro kit for putra.
Front - 2 fingers.
Rear - 5 fingers.

Just after a week, the front started to give "ekkkk ekkkkkk" sound on the driver side whenever i pass through road bumps or uneven road. And what's more? The ABS light also blinks occasionally (wheel touching the ABS wire until it hurts). I went to tyre shop and asked them to put rubber. But the annoying sound is still there. Dunno whether the Monroe absorber already kong or not. But there's no sign of any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience