kedai papan??

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Nope, that map you have there is not the famous Kedai Papan. You need to go straight, turn left at the Carrefour junction. Go straight till you reach a row of shop on the left and right. Kedai Papan is on your left and occupying a 3 in a row shoplot and the name of the shop is Hin Leong.

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
the shop in map is Jooi Seng.

Hin Leong as prodigy explain is kedai papan. the building painted with yellow/orange. 1 side is exhaust shop, another side is Maxxis tyre shop which not belong to them, opposite is Petrol station. Next to the shop lot also have 1 petrol station.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
okok thanx for all ur input guys!!hehe!getting my set of rims at around 10am later...=P....ok will try to keep a look out for d kedai papa/hin leong, jooi seng etc...hopefully can get a gud price since driving all d way frm cheras....hehehe=)
thanx a lot guys!!

oh btw...i heard frm a zth forummer himself who visited kedai papan...he say d service thr damn shit....he went thr but nobody layan....how nia?

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
dude,since u from chers,why not drop by at sunway 1st...

check up tyres shop there aslo...

hup soon,tek ming...prices also more or less compare with that klang shop..

my 1st hand experience,sunway offer more choices and values...

anyway,drive safely.,..:)

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
dude,since u from chers,why not drop by at sunway 1st...

check up tyres shop there aslo...

hup soon,tek ming...prices also more or less compare with that klang shop..

my 1st hand experience,sunway offer more choices and values...

anyway,drive safely.,..:)
sorry bro.....i got very bad experience with tek ming....had a huge arguement wif their chief mech/manager n a shouting match started...den all d foreman start to surround me as tho wanna wak 9 me...summore i only student....aih...nvm...immediately after that my uncle came to fuck em up...seriously its a lousy place...u knw wat they say to me? "u change ur brake pad here den complain so many things..." wtf...d foreman himself tell me to change it coz i complain my brake pad tak makan when got 6ppl in my car...wtf?!!?problem not solved i complain mah rite?oh well....that was like 1 year ago...but thrs another tyre shop opposite medan in sunway....d guy thr is damn friendly....would have bought frm him BUT....expensiv ler....i only student...save up for 1 yr to buy rims....hehehhehe.....

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
pity about ur story dude..

actually myself also have bad experience at tek ming..here was the story.
i went there ask if they got 17/205/40 yoko A drive?how much 1pc?the supervisor say they have n cost only rm260.
then i walk out and went to leong seng(in front N1) and ask the same tyre also...the prices more ++rm20 oni...
therefore i decided to buy at tek ming since i regularly buy,change rims there..
when i come back and ask the supervisor that i want to change the tyre mention,the guy say...sorry...we dont have stock now BUT we can order for u asap...
i reply back ok la and the guy say 1pc rm330...

what the fucking shit tek ming?:banghead::mad:

really mahu cekik orang

then i walk out n i ll never step into this so called cheap tyre shop anymore..

finally end up at hup soon and bought there rm280...
nice ppls also there and they also have galore of rims n tyre to choose..:)

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
pity about ur story dude..

actually myself also have bad experience at tek ming..here was the story.
i went there ask if they got 17/205/40 yoko A drive?how much 1pc?the supervisor say they have n cost only rm260.
then i walk out and went to leong seng(in front N1) and ask the same tyre also...the prices more ++rm20 oni...
therefore i decided to buy at tek ming since i regularly buy,change rims there..
when i come back and ask the supervisor that i want to change the tyre mention,the guy say...sorry...we dont have stock now BUT we can order for u asap...
i reply back ok la and the guy say 1pc rm330...

what the fucking shit tek ming?:banghead::mad:

really mahu cekik orang

then i walk out n i ll never step into this so called cheap tyre shop anymore..

finally end up at hup soon and bought there rm280...
nice ppls also there and they also have galore of rims n tyre to choose..:)
wanna know wat started d shouting match? d manager/surpervisor/chief mech say 2 me "u always drive ur stupid car here to complain" :mad: ....hu d fuck not angry la....mahai...summore d stuopid foreman take my car "testing" brakes untill my wheel cap fall off....wtf!?den go take my car n round ONE WHOLE SUNWAY just to find d wheel cap he lost....wtf?!?!?!petrol free ar?!....moral of d story?DO NOT GO TO TEK MING AT ALL COSTS!!!oh well....on a lighter note....yoko a drives only rm280????isnt that AD07?!?!?!!?!?

Last edited:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
nah told u...the famous kedai papan is at jalan kapar..which they occupied 3 shops lot..and left side starting wit a petrol station,then goes to the exhaust shop,and 3 rows of kedai papan,then comes to wat i told u...

well have fun wit the journey and the new expression after changing your rims :D

the racing canceled so didn't go..lol

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
nah told u...the famous kedai papan is at jalan kapar..which they occupied 3 shops lot..and left side starting wit a petrol station,then goes to the exhaust shop,and 3 rows of kedai papan,then comes to wat i told u...

well have fun wit the journey and the new expression after changing your rims :D

the racing canceled so didn't go..lol
hey i managed to find d place....took me aprox 1 hr+ coz took d wrong turning(turned right at carrefour instead of left)....just changed my rims....d peeps at Hin Leong/Kedai Papan okok only la....but dunno whether i kena con by them anot coz they ask me to change d "screw(loh si)" at d left n right chamber coz d foreman say later my tire wudnt wear evenly....ONE "screw@'loh si'" is RM40!!!wtf had to change two....was reluctant at first but d guy insisted to change....oh well....wat do u guys think?did i really needed to change that????my total cost was RM2945 + Toyo Proxes 205/40/r17(d guy say better than Michelin PP2) + Lock Nut + "sum device behind d wheel so it wont judder when high speed" + metal tire valve(hopefully no one will steal frm me!) ......bankrupt liao....one month eat gardenia kosong only!=/

oh clanzkiller u din race r?hw cum suddenly cancel?roadblock?hahaha....tot after d race u can tell me whether u got let evo smell ur asap!!=P ahahhahaahaha......

Last edited:

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
nice tyres bro.:)

how much per pcs?

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
oh clanzkiller u din race r?hw cum suddenly cancel?roadblock?hahaha....tot after d race u can tell me whether u got let evo smell ur asap!!=P ahahhahaahaha......
no idea why it is cancelled...
impossible la i smoke tat evo, they are my sifu -.-

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
hey i managed to find d place....took me aprox 1 hr+ coz took d wrong turning(turned right at carrefour instead of left)....just changed my rims....d peeps at Hin Leong/Kedai Papan okok only la....but dunno whether i kena con by them anot coz they ask me to change d "screw(loh si)" at d left n right chamber coz d foreman say later my tire wudnt wear evenly....ONE "screw@'loh si'" is RM40!!!wtf had to change two....was reluctant at first but d guy insisted to change....oh well....wat do u guys think?did i really needed to change that????my total cost was RM2945 + Toyo Proxes 205/40/r17(d guy say better than Michelin PP2) + Lock Nut + "sum device behind d wheel so it wont judder when high speed" + metal tire valve(hopefully no one will steal frm me!) ......bankrupt liao....one month eat gardenia kosong only!=/

i bought my rims there 3 years ago as well. rims+ Potenza GIII tires (205/40/17) for RM2280. i only changed the metal valve cap and lock nuts. they offered to do alignment and camber adjustment for me but i didn't want to. i did it somewhere else. they also asked me whether i wanted to change wheel spacers. told them i'm only there to change rims and tires, that's it.

word is that, they like to con people with their alignment and camber services. there would be no difference even after doing those two things. my friend did alignment once, end up the car is still pulling to the left.

another thing is, if you're waiting for the foreman to come back with your car after alignment, most probably he'll be trashing the car like nobody's business.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys... any1 know where to get transparent rod for makin angel eye ???
:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience