Diy: How To Diy Twin Surbo?

extreem

Jun 21, 2005
johor
i heard that the new twin surbo is good...have some one have diy this thing??? how its work....i am use wira 1.5 auto.. is good to use this thing??? :) :confused:

garry86

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
penang
y surbo is bad for our car?...many ppl told me diz...but some ppl said is good....!!wan to noe more...thx..:)

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Because it doesn't bring any benefits... maybe minor but nothing beat the real deal... turbo or supercharger.

Save the money and buy better quality spark plugs and cables. Or perhaps use it to service the fuel injectors.

neil

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
why dont u guys try both stage 1 & 2 first....

then give ur opinion....
i am a proud user of surbo....
use already 2 years and i am satisfied with it.....
thanx....

chiewkit

Apr 8, 2005
Kepong, KL
www.geocities.com
Surbo is a waste of money la... I was duped into buying this crap... end up changing to an open pod filter and it works better than surbo... it's just some scam product la

bullsEYE

Nov 25, 2006
there's nothing wrong with using SURBO, whether is stage 1, stage 2, stage whatever stage that is, it's ur own money.. u wanna try trylo.. u wanna buy buy lo... there r good n bad...

for me.. it's too expensive n not worthy for a gadget that do small thing for ur car..

they claimed (from they website) when u install this to ur car, wit just half a throtle ur RPM can reached redlined..

OK.. be logical.. when we rev n reaching up to redlined... meaning to say our car is reaching the speed n speeding..

but wit this product.. only the meter indicating to REDLINED.. but not the car..

isn't that stupid!!!!!!!

bullsEYE

Nov 25, 2006
the gud thing bout this product is,

tried it when d aircond is on, wit all seats are pack.. rev up to a 45* hill climb.. n don't switch off d aircond..

here u can feel the power..

if u think there's nothing happen there.. try uninstall the thing.. u will feel d diffrence..

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
heh.... i'm also a proud user of my surbo... coz it didnt do any harm to my engine, although no benefit received from it... hahahahaha.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At 5am UK time, Team Lotus F1 will be unveiling their latest machine this Monday to their subscribers and fans only before the world gets to see it. Subscription is free of charge and good before 31st of January. The Subscription automatically puts you in the list to receive their free but highly exclusive Team Lotus Notes magazine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience