Jasma Racing Spark plug cable with ground strap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Jasma Racing Spark plug cable with ground strap.

dreamboy

500 RPM
Sep 18, 2005
penang
Description:
JASMA RACINGWIRES comes together with high performance ground-straps!! JASMA RACINGWIRES create THE MOST POWERFUL SPARK POSSIBLE. The built-in capacitor allows energy from ignition coil to accumulate in the capacitor until the voltage at the spark plug electrodes reaches the ionization point.At that split second point the entire power of the stored spark is discharged at once, creating a spark 300 times more powerful. The result is faster, more complete combustion, and most importantly,MORE HORSEPOWER that's 100%.

Jasma Racing Spark plug cable with ground strap for most type of japanese car. Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, suzuki, and other manufacture. Interest buyer please email me for your car model available. Place your order and transaction on every monday only. Please allow 2-3 working day to deliver the item to you.

Email: [email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car satria 4g15.

I recently bought

1. Jasma camshaft
2. Works Adj. Cam
3. 4-2-1 extractor
4. Open pod - going to custom the piping to make it really near to the front bumper.

Going to upgrade my piping + cat s flow to minimum of 1.8-2.0 inch (still unsure because maybe going to install emanage blue in the near future).

So my plan now is to Install everything + stock ecu.

My main question is, am i going to lose low end or top end with this setting?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience