B14 owner club!!

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
to all Sentra B14!!

come and share your car view in this topic.

i own a B14 with light engine modification and give me good response. so far very happy for it.

melon

500 RPM
Jun 14, 2006
hihi,

me too my ride is b14 manual... well at the moment the mod i've done include the 1.6" exhaust piping front extractor 4-2-1 and drop in K&N also plug cable NGK. well with this i often touch 180kmh and up till speed cut me off boring... haha

you?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
my B14 was bought 2nd hand.

i install VS, grounding cable, send my B14 to tan chong for tuning package which includes change fuel filter, spark plug and air filter. they also clean my throttle body and reset my ECU to factory setting. i using original header with a bullet(cost me Rm140) and a sport muffler that has S pipe in it(cost me Rm250). my existing exhaust rosak already when i bought the car over. then i tune the ignition timing to be more advance which give better power!! my auto car easily reach 140km/h but then got a turtle car blocking me in front so i have to slow down.

since u have 4-2-1 i think u can tune the ignition timing higher and it wont easily knocking because your engine runs cooler with 4-2-1. i heard 4-2-1 for B14 cost RM200, how much you installed yours?

bro, how heavy is your fuel consumption?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
melon,

got any pic to show of your engine?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
milon,

u got install iridium plug at ur b14??
plan to try it.
but i dont know is the effect good or not??

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
Northiswara : how much does it cost to send your b14 for Tan Chong servicing? i want to do so too, as my cold idling is very erratic. Which branch did you sent your car to?

my b14 is still very much stock, and will send it to UR for some strengthening bar as i find that b14 tend to roll a lot.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
banzai,
i think u can install grounding cable as i found my stock grounding cable is rusting.

i send to :

TCEAS Bukit Mertajam

No. No.21, 23 & 25, Lorong Perda Timur 2,
Bandar Perda,
14000 Bukit Mertajam
Penang

Tel:
(604) 538 0891 / 1061

u can check the service center at nissan.com.my

for engine oil semi synt castrol cost me about RM80,
oil filter if not mistaken RM20+
labour is RM20+ like that.
i can say the price is reasonable.

tuning package is about Rm200+ which include throttle cleaning, fuel filter change, air filter change, spark plug change, timing setup, sensor checkup, ECU reset to default setting.

auto gear oil change is RM150-170 and labour is RM50.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
banzai, wat do u mean by roll a lot?
maybe you need to change your tyre to michellin then you willfind your car stick to the road during raining and dry weather. then u pump nitrogen into your tyre, u can feel the difference and sure it is great! this is from my previous experience. i have a iswara that likes to drift a bit during raining day, after change to michellin tyre, i can even play emergency brake during raining and i also can turn at faster speed during raining. there is a difference.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
Great! Thanx for the info.Yeah, the price looks reasonable to me. Will visit one of TC branch here very soon. My regular mechanic here do not have dedicated diagnostic tools for Nissan as he is more to Toyota.

oh, the rolling part, the tyres i'm using are fine, they stick to the road and i've no complain. Just that i want to add fender and lower arm bar, and rear boot 2 point bar to strengthen the chassis.I wonder if there's Nismo anti-roll bar for b14 here in M'sia. From what I read, those performance ARB can only found in Western countries produced by Stillen or Progress. My chopshop friend will be coming back from Japan and hopefully he'll be able to find aftermarket suspension for b14 i asked for.

btw, just to out of topic a bit, I have a Nismo rear muffler for NA for sale. At first thought of using it, but kena nagging (if you know what I mean). so, decided to sell it off. will take a picture of it one of these days.

melon

500 RPM
Jun 14, 2006
hi... my 4-2-1 cost me about rm250 new.... without installation.

hey bro i got 1 used front strut bar taken out from japan half cut interested?

as for the brake hmm i think api brand can provide a very good braking will cost about RM150 front and RM150 back really good oh can stop easily.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
as for the brake hmm i think api brand can provide a very good braking will cost about RM150 front and RM150 back really good oh can stop easily. <- api brand? never heard of this brand. hehe........ i know brembo.

anyone use platinum or iridium spark plug at their B14?? please comment. because i plan to install it.

melon

500 RPM
Jun 14, 2006
well the api brake is reliable lo cause i tried bendix too... haha
but provided your rear brake is not drum.

well i've tried iridium denso not bad also can try NGK iridium,,,

platinum and iridium the different is platinium is able to clear carbon build up only i dont think is good for injection car lo...(correct me if i'm wrong.)

SentraGTS

Known Member
May 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
hello everyone here..
i also driving a b14 but it is a GTS la..
wat i modified r almost same like u all..
i also tried iridium denso, not bad lo..

regarding the brake oh, i use metal king last time.
i think ok lo but still not enough 4 me la..
now i had change to skyline 4 pot front and 2 pot rear..
it is totally different lo... i can say great....

then after putting so much money into the GA16..
i still dont feel enough lo..
then now i just put in SR16 neo-vvl..
damn powerful...

do u want the 4-2-1 extrator???
i can sell it to u in the lower price but i location is at kl la..

since i had change the engine, any1 looking 4 b14 stuff i may can sell it to u all. let me know la.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I have some questions.

1. Will there be any difference, if I change the injectors? I'm currently running a 4G13P. Is it a necessary for me to get a adjustable fuel regulator afterthat?

2. If I choose to use High cams 272 degree, what kind of settings or precaution should I take note, in order not to let the car stall?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience