RHF4 Is what car turbo ?.....

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
HI,,

regarding this RHF4 turbo.......how much ?...........looking but anyone know this RHF4 specification ?

ball bearing or bush ?
water cooled and oil ?
exhaust turbo inducer diameter ?
compressor turbine inducer diameter ?

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
GUys this is RHF4 turbo buy VF what ??????......looking for this turbo.........anyone sell ??

This turbo specification anyone know ????

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
jack..

told u it's taken from isuzu diesel engine. Most probably 4JA1T. Your picture is too small to identify the part number.

VF is only for Subaru. This isn't from subaru...

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
jack..

told u it's taken from isuzu diesel engine. Most probably 4JA1T. Your picture is too small to identify the part number.

VF is only for Subaru. This isn't from subaru...

U said the 4JA1T it's my picture turbo......

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
its from subaru legacy twin turbo....
and its water and oil cooled also.....

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
its from subaru legacy twin turbo....
and its water and oil cooled also.....

how look like subaru legacy turbo ?........it's just like my posted pic ?

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
i saw one add in e-kereta.com that say the RHF4 got for VF14 and VF21..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
IHI Turbos

VF22
This turbo has the highest output potential of all of the IHI VF series turbos and is the best choice for those who are looking for loads of top end power. The top end power however, does not come without a cost. The VF22 spools significantly slower than the rest of the IHI models due to the larger P20 exhaust housing and large 40 mm compressor wheel. it is much less suited for daily driving than some of the other models. Although the largest VF series turbo, the VF22 is not quite optimal for stroked engines or those who wish to run more than 20PSI of boost. Utilizes a standard ballbearing center design. Recommended for use on cars with significant modifications and where flow capacity is more important then response time. Expect flows around 490 CFM at 18.0 PSI

VF23
This turbo is considered a great all-around turbo. Like the VF22 it utilizes the largest P20 exhaust housing. This housing is mated with a smaller compressor housing of the of the VF24 for fast response and excellent low and mid-range performance. It does not have the same top end power of the VF22, but spools up significantly quicker. Standard ball bearing center section. Excellent bolt-on replacement for the standard WRX turbo on cars without any other major modifications. Expect flows around 430 CFM at 18 PSI.

VF24
This turbo shares its compressor housing with the VF23 however, this housing is mated with a smaller (P18) exhaust side. The smaller characteristics of this turbo allow it to provide ample bottom end power and quick spool. This turbo is very popular for Imprezas with automatic transmissions and Group N rally cars. Not recommended for stroker engines or engines with high boost as turbo is small and can over speed. Best turbo for cars that want the best bottom end and least lag. Expect flows around 425 CFM at 18 PSI

VF28
This turbo came standard on the STi Version 5.It is absolutely identical to the VF24. In terms of overall size, it is smaller than the VF22, VF30 and VF34, and about same size as the VF23. Expect flows around 425 CFM at 18 PSI

VF29
This Turbo is nearly identical to the VF24, with the same compressor and exhaust housings. However the compressor wheel in the VF29 is has been changed slightly. The changes made to the compressor wheel in this model are generally viewed as improvements, and as such this unit is typically chosen over the VF24. Has a different location for the pressure hose on the waste gate actuator Expect flows around 425 CFM at 18 PSI

VF30
The VF30 is commonly considered the best bang for the buck turbo in the IHI VF series line. A relatively new model the VF30 features the same exhaust housing as the VF24 (P18) but a larger compressor side similar to the VF22. The compressor inducer is 47.90mm. The combination of these two parts results in increased output potential without the lag associated with the VF22. Utilizes a sleeve type bearing design. Although it doesn't offer the top end supremacy of the VF22, the VF30 is a great compromise between these unit and the quicker spooling models. This is the ideal turbo for the average customer looking for fast excellent mid-range performance and response. This is not a ball bearing turbo as it utilizes a sleeve type design. Expect flows around 460 CFM at 18.0 PSI

VF34
The VF34 is nearly identical to the VF30, with the same exhaust housing and compressor inducer size. However the VF34 goes back to the ball bearing design, and in doing so achieves full boost approximately 500RPM sooner than the comparable VF30. The VF34 is a more recent IHI design and as such costs slightly more than its counterpart. Top end performance and maximum output are identical to the 30. Expect flows around 460 CFM at 18.0 PSI

VF35
The VF35 utilizes the same compressor housing as the VF34 however it also features a divided thrust or offset ball bearing design. The smaller P15 exhaust housing for quicker spool up and a slightly more limited top end. The compressor inducer size is the same as a VF30/or 34 turbocharger.

VF-36 - spec-C turbo - ball bearing and titanium compressor wheel. Twin scroll turbo.

VF-37 - standard ver8 turbo - sleeve bearing. Twin scroll turbo

source : Subaru Club Malaysia Forums :: Log in

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007
THx great info

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

6/1/06 - around 3am..

my fren satria rear window was smash.. dont take anything

7/1/06 - 7.30am..

my vafc has been stolen.. 4 man (malay) use 2 motorbike smash my pessenger window.. my car park outside my house.. thanks god they dont stole my brother in law audio player..

9/1/06 - afternoon..

my fren walkie talkie antenna was stolen..

10/1/06 - 2-3 am..

my neighbour cd player was stolen...

:baring_teeth: so resident in cheras area, pls beware..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience