looking for R34 GTR Bodykits

Jun 11, 2007
hey guys im a new here by the way im looking for R34 GTR bodykits ie : bonnet front bumpers fender rear bumper and gtr spoiler if theres available for selling or
where to buy maybe u all can help..thank you

S

semperfi

Depends on what Skyline you have. GTR or GTT. If it's for GTT, there's some mod you need to do if you get a GTR bodykit. Are you looking for OEM or Aftermarket Japanese bodykits. Try looking up C-West, Bomex, Nismo (very expensive), Top Secret and etc. I would recommend going to Kinokuniya at KLCC (Isetan section) and grab yourself a couple of Skyline books. I bought a few from there. Lots of info and website in Japan to contact regarding this matter. Get a copy of High Rev GTR volume 120 or previous edition. It's a Skyline bible but in Japanese though. The books ranged between RM 106 to 200. It has everything from engine parts (brands)-bodykits in pictures. Like I said, a bible!

S

semperfi

tfai1,

Judging from your location, Johor Bahru is a haven for Aftermarket Jap parts. Lucky you! You can ask any shop in JB to order for you. Dunno how much they will charge you though. A bomex or C-West FULL BODYKIT cost approximately RM5800-RM6000 tops including air freight from Japan. I do most of my Skyline shopping thru the internet. I bought a spare r34 rear lights for RM400 including air freight from Japan (3 days delivery). Best to buy off the internet. Some people may not agree with me. A few months back I bought a NISMO Led lights for RM3200 + A/Frieght for my GTR.
Te-37 18" in Malaysia cost RM15k!!! Pro-Te 19" (limited edition) including tires + air freight = Rm13k. Go figure!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys I actually thought of getting halfcut 4g92 mivec ck swap for my persona....But wanted to know about the spareparts for this engine. Can new spareparts still be found in shop ? Not the halfcut or recond but brand new spareparts for like driveshaft, alternator, waterpump and etc for this engine ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience