Suzuki swift 4e 1.3 turbo for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Suzuki swift 4e 1.3 turbo for sale

athlonrulez

Oct 30, 2006
I'm selling my faithful 1991 Suzuki Swift 1.3 hatchback car which comes with 4E-FTE powerplant from Toyota Starlet GT Turbo, which considers by many as a very powerful engine in its class. The engine (recond) has been used for 3 years now and recently endorsed by JPJ/Puspakom. The car is in good running condition and it is a weekend car as I'm riding a bike to work.

It can easily reached 160kmh and more without any problem and the fuel consumption is considered economic for a turbo car due to high power to weight ratio. The reason I'm selling this car is because I just bought a bigger car (Gen-2 CPS) as I'm planning to settle down soon hence no need for a turbo car. As everybody knows, this model rear legroom is extremely spacious and the rear seats can be folded to accomodate more space.Details are as follows:

Car Specifications:

• 2k Pearl Mica Blue color
  • 4-doors hatchback (hot-hatch)
  • 1331cc 16-Valve DOHC (4E-FTE Starlet GT Turbo engine)
  • Road tax valid until November 2008
  • 2-mode (hi & low) turbo settings via button control
  • 5-speed manual transmission
  • 135bhp @ 6400rpm (101kW)
  • 157Nm torque @ 4800rpm
  • Original engine performance can accelerate from 0-100 in 6.7 seconds
  • Toyota Starlet GT Turbo dashboard
  • Original Momo 3-spoke steering wheel
  • Original Blitz illumi series boost meter
  • Digital turbo-timer
  • Racing gear knob
  • All 4 electric powered windows
  • Electric powered side mirrors
  • Suzuki Cultus front (bucket) & rear seats
  • Suzuki Cultus door trims
  • Exterior fully converted to Cultus bodykits
  • Fully tinted with S-Cool USA (5 years warranty)
  • Front strut bar
  • New battery
  • 15" alloy rims with BF-Goodrich tyres
  • 4 Disc brakes
  • Front TRD suspension with HKS coil springs
  • Tokico rear suspensions
Terms of Sale:

• Asking price is RM10,500.00 (negotiable)
  • Cost of ownership transfer, insurance, inspection etc should be borne by seller
  • Item is sold as it is
  • Payment via cash or bank draft only
  • View to appreciate
  • Location in Taman Kajang Utama, Kajang Selangor
  • Contact 019-2068369 or email [email protected] for further details.
Click here for pictures:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/fnd_radzi/suzuki%20swift%20turbo/?action=view&current=swift4e_01.jpg

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...ift turbo/?action=view&current=swift4e_02.jpg

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...ift turbo/?action=view&current=swift4e_03.jpg

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...ift turbo/?action=view&current=swift4e_04.jpg

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...ift turbo/?action=view&current=swift4e_05.jpg

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...ift turbo/?action=view&current=swift4e_06.jpg

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...ift turbo/?action=view&current=swift4e_07.jpg

For those who have contacted me earlier, I'll be going back to my hometown this weekend (4/7-7/7) and only be back on Tuesday.

Last edited:

liauchinfoo

Known Member
Jun 11, 2006
Nice car bro Radzi. I wish to view it next weekend, maybe 12-13 Jul 08, ok? May I know you own for how long for this car and so far how many owner including you? Previous 3 years the engine not endorsed by JPJ and you only get it done recently? Any known problem? Can you let me know what is the fuel consumption?

athlonrulez

Oct 30, 2006
I think next weekend should be ok as I won't be around this wknd anyway. I'm the 2nd owner and owned it since May 2003. It has been converted to 4E by the previous owner and I just changed to another 4E engine in 2005. So the recent changes is merely on the engine no instead. The reason for the delay is because I'm just too lazy to go to JPJ/Puspakom earlier :)

The engine is in good condition but as usual for an old car, there's squeaks here and there on the body/trimmings. I think the air filter need to be cleanup as well for better airflow. The left rear door handle is broken and just dont wanna fix it coz I barely used it.

Any recent changes that I've made are:
Changed the compressor & cooling coil (used)
Changed the throttle butterfly

I normally sent this car for engine service/repairs at a small workshop slightly before the Esso petrol station, near Pasar Keramat/Damai LRT. The mechanic is Mike @ Jasni. For body parts, you can ask for Li at DZ Auto in Lorong Kiri 18, Pasar Keramat who specialized in Suzuki Swift. A nice person and the price is quite cheap/reasonable. I just travelled to Tganu last month and I got about 450km with a full tank @ 120km/h until Kuantan. FC is very much depending on your driving style though.

Hope this will help. Thanks for asking..cheers.

Last edited:

faimi518

Oct 5, 2007
Nice car bro...

liauchinfoo

Known Member
Jun 11, 2006
Bro Radzi, can you please snap some photos for the engine bay? May I know the rear left door handle cannot be open from outside, inside or both side? Please PM me your full house address so that I know the way and where to meet you to look at your car.

starwing11

Known Member
Dec 13, 2007
Nice car bro. PM me best price...

athlonrulez

Oct 30, 2006
Bro Radzi, can you please snap some photos for the engine bay? May I know the rear left door handle cannot be open from outside, inside or both side? Please PM me your full house address so that I know the way and where to meet you to look at your car.
It only cannot be opened from the outside due to broken door handle

athlonrulez

Oct 30, 2006
All pm has been replied. Sorry for the delay coz I just got back from my hometown.

greesemonkey

Known Member
May 30, 2008
oh sorry.. didnt mean to sabotage.. my pm no reply so i thought sold..
pm me best price please thank you

athlonrulez

Oct 30, 2006
Thanks guys for the overwhelming interests. The car has found a new owner las night (sold). For those who have contacted me, thank you very much. Cheers. This thread is now officially closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, about last month, I installed a Borla straight flow muffler on my car, and yes it was very loud and bassy initially. Last week my hands were itchy and decided to install a DIY cold air intake, the DIY was okay, but I removed them about two days later because of the heavy rain recently in my area,afraid of floods,since the road I travel to college is prone to flooding. (Ps: I never really pay any attention to the sound of muffler when my CAI was installed)

Until now,I have not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience