Hai all, I just bought Evo7 04' 2nd and I thought want to bring to reliable workshops/tuner that can check n propose for any wear & tear part change.
Since this is my 1st time drive this type of car, 1 really don't have an idea on what/which part must take a look 1st. What I have in mind was to do some minor services/all oil change & belt change (including water pump/oil seal/any related to it).
1. Any part do I have to focus while sending for inspection/services..?
2. Any suggest workshop that I can send my E7, with reliable services & price..?
3. Contact no. for the workshop/mechanic..?
Since my car was stock E7, I want to upgrade for this item:
1. All belt change to aftermarket type
2. Install e-manage
3. All hose/radiator hose/turbo hose
4. Aluminum radiator
Hope I can get some feedback to list me items that I miss. Btw, I from JB, any suggestion for workshops/tuner in KL since I will be back there.
TQ to all MLOC members....