This DIY was done over a year ago, so I thought it will be cool to share with everyone. Mine was falling off as it has been years. So I remade them with car-wash sponge and it works very well, good as next to original.
Removed the old sponge. Make sure the surface is clean.
Old sponges which were brittle and dropping off.
I got the car wash sponge from ACE hardware. :)
Cut them out into strips. Measure to make like original width and height.
Dunlop glue which I used to 'sedut' during school days.. hahaha
All nice... time to install.
Making sure fitment is perfect.
Works and looks (almost) like original. :)