ur fuel consumption is very high....i dont think that is normal. iv used both f20 sohc and converted to h22 currently...and for me very slight different which h22 consume more due to it is built for performance...basicaly try a few easy way of troubleshooting if ur consumption is high...
1. Choked air cleaner - change new
2. Spark plug - inspect for carbon or engine oil...too much carbon means ur a/f is out.
3. clean ur injector - buy the injector cleaner or pump in d shell v-power couple of time.
4. wat about power? any slugish feel...check on the vacuum system, maybe cracked hoses.
5. tyre pressure.
6. foot pressure...most important..