Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor - Zerotohundred.com
Zerotohundred.com
Home Features News Forums The Marketplace Showcase Videos TIMETOATTACK! Store!
Go Back   Zerotohundred.com > Technical Section > Do-It-Yourself Garage


Reply
 
LinkBack Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
5bhp Stock
 
alvenlkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to alvenlkk
Default Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

To all ZTH Sifu and Bro,

this is my 1st time post here, ( don't know correct place or not, hehehe )

me plan on next month will go to Selangor, to find the Halfcut Warehouse,
for my Kancil and my friend satira,

any one have any recommender place for me and my friend to visit?

thanks!!!!!
alvenlkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: medan indonesia
Posts: 1,171
Likes: 296
Liked: 112 / 85 Posts
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

aiya..!klang,selangor got lot of big big warehouse kilang potong with lot of good stuff....in big big royal town klang!u can go try at jalan kapar,jalan meru,jalan batu belah,jalan bkt kemuning,bla bla...!(just for klang only kilang..i think u will get what u want)shah alam also got lot of kilang potong!hope this information can helping u ."selamat melawat negeri selangor"
jimmyae101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2011, 10:30 PM   #3
5bhp Stock
 
alvenlkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to alvenlkk
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyae101 View Post
aiya..!klang,selangor got lot of big big warehouse kilang potong with lot of good stuff....in big big royal town klang!u can go try at jalan kapar,jalan meru,jalan batu belah,jalan bkt kemuning,bla bla...!(just for klang only kilang..i think u will get what u want)shah alam also got lot of kilang potong!hope this information can helping u ."selamat melawat negeri selangor"
hahaha~~~ thanks for warm welcome, is it just go there to find?
got any good shop to intro? and any address? coz i use GPS to there...
alvenlkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: medan indonesia
Posts: 1,171
Likes: 296
Liked: 112 / 85 Posts
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

aiyo...! as i like other driver too,know how to drive there but never remember what number or address just know it is location in klang.u can go try at kapar road first,there got lot of kilang potong already,big big one like warehouse.if u r looking sometime r rare..u can ask here cuz here got some sifu who r work inside kilang,some of them is "tauke" waearing big big gold chain,wearing gold rolex watch and driving big big new car!"jual sampah boleh kaya" totally agreed!jk
jimmyae101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2011, 11:11 AM   #5
Moderator
 
DanzEterna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: PJ
Posts: 15,002
Likes: 1,921
Liked: 3,148 / 1,919 Posts
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

u just round2 klang area, sure can find kedai potong wan.....
use GPS to jalan kapar.
DanzEterna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 258
Likes: 4
Liked: 31 / 23 Posts
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

If u happen to drop by around Klang i mebe can guide u abit, i oso wana hunt for halfcut usually i am free around noon can snake abit go out hunt for halfcut.
Solty8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2011, 04:55 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: medan indonesia
Posts: 1,171
Likes: 296
Liked: 112 / 85 Posts
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

wow..!just bring him ronda ronda klang town jalan kapar...then,having great famous klang cendol nearby jalan pasar after u get out from jalan kapar,just beside the ayammas shop nearby sat night market road if u know. cheer happy hunting in klang royal town.
jimmyae101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2011, 11:09 PM   #8
5bhp Stock
 
alvenlkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to alvenlkk
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyae101 View Post
aiyo...! as i like other driver too,know how to drive there but never remember what number or address just know it is location in klang.u can go try at kapar road first,there got lot of kilang potong already,big big one like warehouse.if u r looking sometime r rare..u can ask here cuz here got some sifu who r work inside kilang,some of them is "tauke" waearing big big gold chain,wearing gold rolex watch and driving big big new car!"jual sampah boleh kaya" totally agreed!jk
thanks bro...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanzEterna View Post
u just round2 klang area, sure can find kedai potong wan.....
use GPS to jalan kapar.
Ooo... i try n see... kekeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solty8 View Post
If u happen to drop by around Klang i mebe can guide u abit, i oso wana hunt for halfcut usually i am free around noon can snake abit go out hunt for halfcut.
Oh... good... kekeke... i will go there around next saturday..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyae101 View Post
wow..!just bring him ronda ronda klang town jalan kapar...then,having great famous klang cendol nearby jalan pasar after u get out from jalan kapar,just beside the ayammas shop nearby sat night market road if u know. cheer happy hunting in klang royal town.
Wah.... thanks bro... i
alvenlkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2011, 12:55 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 258
Likes: 4
Liked: 31 / 23 Posts
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyae101 View Post
wow..!just bring him ronda ronda klang town jalan kapar...then,having great famous klang cendol nearby jalan pasar after u get out from jalan kapar,just beside the ayammas shop nearby sat night market road if u know. cheer happy hunting in klang royal town.
Actually the cendol is not reli that nice edi altho it's cheap, but goin to that area sometimes depends on the timing, if it's saturday it might be packed.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Bro, saturday might be abit tight for me, it would be easier for me if on weekdays but i will try my best to snake out.
Solty8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2011, 10:40 PM   #10
5bhp Stock
 
alvenlkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to alvenlkk
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solty8 View Post
Actually the cendol is not reli that nice edi altho it's cheap, but goin to that area sometimes depends on the timing, if it's saturday it might be packed.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Bro, saturday might be abit tight for me, it would be easier for me if on weekdays but i will try my best to snake out.
thanks bro, but i can't confirm my time, coz me don't know what time i will at KL, so is hard to say it..

about the cendol, when u all come to PG, i take u all to eat lah, PG also got GOOD cendol..
alvenlkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 258
Likes: 4
Liked: 31 / 23 Posts
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvenlkk View Post
thanks bro, but i can't confirm my time, coz me don't know what time i will at KL, so is hard to say it..

about the cendol, when u all come to PG, i take u all to eat lah, PG also got GOOD cendol..
Eh bro ur from pg ? I tot pg lots of halfcut shop ? Even taiping, ipoh, teluk intan oso alot leh. Y need to come all d way to KL ? U lookin for L2S ? 4G93T ? Mebe I can help u scout abit around Kapar tomoro hope i am free.
Solty8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 01:39 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: medan indonesia
Posts: 1,171
Likes: 296
Liked: 112 / 85 Posts
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

walau bro..u 4 penang also wan come selangor for hunting part?i tot penang got lot lo..
anyway,hope u found what u want during u in selangor unless u go home empty hand me?hehehe...really waste ur time/toll/petrol rite?
thank for ur invite for penang cendol..will tell u when i will be penang..long time already since last time is 2003 i go penang for lepaking(travel) with family..
jimmyae101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #13
5bhp Stock
 
alvenlkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to alvenlkk
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solty8 View Post
Eh bro ur from pg ? I tot pg lots of halfcut shop ? Even taiping, ipoh, teluk intan oso alot leh. Y need to come all d way to KL ? U lookin for L2S ? 4G93T ? Mebe I can help u scout abit around Kapar tomoro hope i am free.
thanks for ur help bro.. but 2moro me still did't free to go out.. cham...
aiyo... PG ar... haiz.. have find many place, same thing happen, " Don't Have " " Did't Keep ".. u say ler..


Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyae101 View Post
walau bro..u 4 penang also wan come selangor for hunting part?i tot penang got lot lo..
anyway,hope u found what u want during u in selangor unless u go home empty hand me?hehehe...really waste ur time/toll/petrol rite?
thank for ur invite for penang cendol..will tell u when i will be penang..long time already since last time is 2003 i go penang for lepaking(travel) with family..
haiz.. just say... at PG got few time already take banana go home liao..
nice mah.. come to PG travel, better after April, coz Penang Hill trans will be done liao, nice n good..
alvenlkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 258
Likes: 4
Liked: 31 / 23 Posts
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

Bro i think u better dun simply come 1st, mebe arrange at least few days stayin at KL, if need accomodation at Klang i can help u to find, rm 50-80 per night can get if rm 100-150 sure no prob edi. If wan special service can be arranged.

Else mebe u can try to find a few zth members to help u find a few halfcut shop wif the halfcuts u need then only u drop by or u call up the workshop if u can get their no. Confirm 1st b4 goin to their place. I kena b4 at ipoh few years back, my friend help me to scout e6 halfcut, found front n back full in perfect condition, then when i arrange ipoh trip to see halfcut my friend say the halfcut edi gone. I edi ask him to help reserve it and the taukeh oso promise no prob but alas oso sold coz didn't pay deposit.
Solty8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 04:03 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: medan indonesia
Posts: 1,171
Likes: 296
Liked: 112 / 85 Posts
Default Re: Halfcut Warehouse In Selangor

sorry for hear it...hehehe..normally i know first come first serve somemore did u pay any deposit?no..so they can sell off if they got higher offer from other .their rule lo bro
jimmyae101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

  Zerotohundred.com > Technical Section > Do-It-Yourself Garage

Previous: Previous Thread | Next Thread :Next
Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes



Latest Posts
  Nissan fairlady 350z (a) 2004/2009
Last Post Today 03:38 PM
  Honda CR-V 2.0L (A) 02
Last Post Today 02:13 PM
  Perodua Kenari 1.0 (A)
Last Post Today 02:06 PM
Ice Lorry Driver (kuala lumpur/selangor)
Last Post Today 11:58 AM




2000 - 2014 Zerotohundred.com - The Automotive Lifestyle Network | Tags | Terms of Use | Visitor Agreement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Top