I'mma gonna do what Ixeo did
. But I'mma gonna comment based on the fact that you're looking for a family car and based on the fact that I'm a father too.
1.honda civic 2.0
- Nice engine nice outlook but small interior. Family car not really. Safety features and all not bad at all. Major problem is how easily it's stolen and how Honda has ignored this.
- Not bad la but I find the rear legroom quite lacking. I'm not exactly tall (5"8) and I find it cramped at the back with the driver seat set to my driving position. Not bad car overall for a family saloon. Cheapest in the lot you mentioned too.
3.peugeot 308 1.6turbo
- It's French. Meaning it's temperamental.
- Nice car again. But the older model Mazda3 was more spacious inside. My friend has both new and old models and it's pretty apparent the new one is smaller inside. About the same size as the Civic.
5.new Nissan Sylphy
- Easily the most spacious car in the list. Ridiculous amount of leg room for the rear passenger and is very comfy. More so than the Lancer, Mazda3 and Civic. This is my personal choice.
6.ford focus sport 2.0
- Great car. But if you plan on going back to Ford to service your car prepare to bleed money outta your ass cuz it's a bloody expensive car to maintain. Friends Focus recently changed her 4 absorbers at Ford for over RM5k. Battery was close to RM1.5k, not your usual NS70 battery that's for sure.
7.ford focus diesel 2.0turbo
- Again a great car. But don't know if our rubbish diesel quality in M'sia will hurt the car and if it does prepare to bleed money from your ass and you'll need to vomit gold too to afford the maintenance.