DONíT BUY NISSAN.
I owned a brand new Nissan Sylphy since August 2008. Until 09/04/2010, my car mileages run up to 90,000 km.(Car age: 1 year 7 month).
The quality problems I having so far as below: -
1) Dashboard has bubble spot - changed on January 2010 - problem solved Ė reason given was Japan and Malaysia weather difference.
2) Complaint on suspension noise - when turning and on uneven road (since 2nd service
mileage 6710 km until 89,994 km). NOW 90,000 km only solve the problem with
changing the caliper set !!!!!! All the while Nissan Malaysia only gives the solution
of "Tighten Undercarriage" for this problem.
3) Gear Oil Leaking - replace gearbox oil seal 2 time but problem still not solve. Now Nissan only agreed to replace a new gear box.
4) Air Con Gas Leaking - replace cooling coil (recently) - problem solved at this moment, later donít know yet.
5) Everytime after service brake system, steering will have vibrate when apply brake (at
100 km/hr) - SOLUTION FROM NISSAN MALAYSIA: TO SKIM BRAKE
DISC!!!!!! until now my brake disc have been skimmed for 2 times and actually in between the period I have stop them for skimming because I worry on the brake disc thickness. Now I also stopping them since they said they want to skim for the 3rd times.
Current condition of my Car.
Since 6/4/2010 I collect my car until now,
1). 2 unit of my engine mounting broken due to dismantling of engine and have been replaced recently.
2). Knocking sound on steering when turning.
all the above problem still not solve yet and I was so worry every time when I driving the car because I donít know what others parts will spoil and when the brake system will gone off.
Donít buy Nissan vehicles, you will regret for your whole life.
Because Nissan Malaysia will not entertain your complaint, they will tell you the parts are under wear & tear category.
Even though fuel consumption is low, but maintenance is very very high.
REMIND : DONíT LET NISSAN No Skill Division (NSD) people check your car because they will twist & turn the facts.