Greetings fellow ZTHians, welcome to the thread where you'll get to enjoy premium and gentle care on your vehicle right at your car porch or personalized garage. By the way I'm a professional auto detailer whom had tonnes of experience in handling various paintwork issues irregardless of vehicle marque. Only the best products and technique shall be applied on your vehicle to ensure the everlasting mirror shine that your vehicle can get with.
I believe the foundation for making your car look it’s best is the elbow grease behind the proper use of tools and products tailored to each unique situation. My goal is to make your vehicle look better than new while protecting it for years to come and I'll also ensure you will not be having to undergo any repainting work plus maintaining high resale value throughout your vehicle usage. Only the best technique and equipments shall be applied on your precious ride. Stay with me throughout your vehicle usage and you will never regret.
PAINTWORK CORRECTION: 50/50 BEFORE & AFTER:
ORANGE PEEL LEVELING BEFORE:
Originally Posted by goodkarma Today, 08:33 AM
TS came over to my condo yesterday and washed and waxed two cars.
Happy with his work - this guy works hard to ensure a good job is done.
Very convenient as the work is carried out at your residence.
I would highly recommend him. Very good service + very reasonable charges!!
Originally Posted by natzakaria Today, 01:31 PM
Just finished with my 2 cars.
You did an awesome job - will definitely call you again for the next wash and wax.
Originally Posted by limks Today, 12:33 AM
Just got my Myvi polish and wax from Lance, at first very skeptic.
But after 1/2 day work he prove to me that I am wrong.
very friendly and detail guy. Even my wife who is very fussy praise him.
I am asking him to polish my E-Class this weekend.
And also engaging on schedule basis to do detailing for my cars
Originally Posted by mscw88 Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Had my car detailed by TS this morning ! The service that he provided was terrific/excellent ! 1st Class Service.......3rd Class Fees !
Highly recommended ! Thanks TS for your times and effort ! Really appreciate it .........anyway, my sisters and brothers-in law saw your 'work' today.....they was impressed ! I gave them your cell and they will probably contact you soon............ seeya soon....
Originally Posted by ryuken74,Nov 25 2012, 09:51 PM
done with my MPV, nicely done and great work by TS..my MPV is shining again :D
can enjoy in the house while TS take care of the car..* :thumbs:
Originally Posted by chinkw1,Dec 8 2012, 02:25 PM
My dull Black color Camry become sparkling shining after Lance perform professional detailing work minutes ago.
Friendly and responsible, a detail person.
Love his work and attitude.
Highly recommended specialist.
If u want your car shines, call him..:)
Originally Posted by kent75,Jan 3 2013, 01:49 PM
Great service offered by bro Lance. My car has been washed, clay, polished, wax and coated nicely like a new car right 2 days before my wedding.
Highly recommended. Thanks to Bro Lance for the great service, patient and really taking his time to treat my ride. 4-5 hours of hard work.
Originally Posted by CoffeeDude,Jan 6 2013, 07:24 PM
Bro Lance came to my house today to do my Waja and Myvi.
Started at 8am and finished at 6 pm!
That's 10 hours of hard work!
Now my cars are slippery smooth and shiny :thumbs:
Originally Posted by duorenz,Jan 20 2013, 12:19 AM
Lance reached my house this noon and worked all the way until the sun set.
Now my 6-year Vios really looks like from showroom, and got its "spirit" back.
Friendly chap and willing to share tips with all Car Grooming noob like me....
Sure to refer Bro Lance in future need!
Originally Posted by cafee,Jan 22 2013, 12:14 PM
Bro Lance, came to my place early in the morning and worked till 9pm. Very passionate about what he does.
Very happy with his work. Shared many tips with me.
Will definitely recommend his services.
Originally Posted by penggunabaik,Jan 22 2013, 10:53 PM
Free bump for the nice fella.... His workmanship is good although I need him to come* very early morning to my house.
Sorry, Lance for the late feedback from me. :) :)
Originally Posted by doremon,Mar 3 2013, 02:11 PM
jackal400 came to my house today to do full detailing job on my car (Full Meguiar's)
Seriously, he's the right person for my own personal car auto detailer. Immediately, I fall in love with his work.
1) Precise and comprehensive hand wash. Guarantee clear coat safe and swirl free wash. NO 1 bucket 1 cloth method !!!!
2) Tonnes of experience on hands with various types of paintwork issue.
3) DOORSTEP service with no extra transportation fees.
4) Usage of appropriate tools & solutions for different purpose of work.
5) Friendly advice / tips to maintain your paintwork.
6) No fear of having too many strangers visiting your lovely home, I'm working alone.
7) Work with patience & passionate on your precious ride; as though he is working at his own precious ride.
8) Flexible appointment time; anytime from 7a.m. - 10p.m.
9) Proven track record from various user feedbacks; GUARANTEE NO DUPE ACCOUNT FEEDBACKS !!
IMPORTANCE OF AUTO DETAILING:
1) Auto detailing means much more than just having a clean vehicle, it means protection. Your vehicle will shine like new, while being protected from harmful environmental elements and roads hazards. Regularly having your car detailed every couple months will keep all surfaces like new and protected for years to come.
2) Auto detailing is a great way to keep your vehicle looking new. Many people take great care of their vehicle's engine but few do the same for the exterior and interior of their vehicle. Detailing is a quick and cost effective way to increase your cars value and put more money back into your pocket.
3) Driving a clean, shiny vehicle is more enjoyable than driving a dirty, dull vehicle. A clean vehicle projects confidence and professionalism. It shows that you care about your vehicle and promotes a positive image. This is essential if you use your vehicle for business. First impressions are important; customers want to see that you take care of all aspects of your business. Customers will appreciate being in a clean vehicle, as they do a clean office or store.
4) Regular waxing preserves your vehicle’s paint and re-sale value. A clean and shiny vehicle will give potential buyers confidence that your vehicle is in excellent condition inside and out. A neglected vehicle on the outside will appear to be neglected in all areas, bring down the re-sale value and making it more difficult to sell. Your vehicle’s paint is the icing on the cake to a mechanically sound vehicle.
5) Protecting your vehicles paint is the first step to preserving your investment for years to come. Applying a coat of wax or sealant as regular maintenance will keep your paint looking great and costs a lot less than having to re-paint your vehicle in the future. Your vehicle’s factory paint is better quality than most aftermarket alternatives. Aftermarket paint jobs tend to be much softer than the factory paint, therefore leaving it more prone to swirls and scratches.