4G61T to Proton Saga LMST - Zerotohundred.com
Zerotohundred.com
Home Features News Forums The Marketplace Showcase Videos TIMETOATTACK! Store!
Go Back   Zerotohundred.com > Car Discussions > Car Modification


Reply
 
LinkBack Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 07:26 AM   #1
5bhp Stock
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 35
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to jamesc03
Default 4G61T to Proton Saga LMST

Finally , i found my dream engine - 4G61T. The seller want to upgrade to Evo , so 4G61T from seller car wants to sell me.. But i now still thinking want it or not.

But , i have few question need to know :

1. 4G61T from Satria , other that mounting need to change back. i need to buy a pair of drive shaft to use before 4G61T get in to my car ?? Am i right??

2. From 4-man , he says that because of the gear box (4 wheel lock 2 wheel) already been mod' for satria use. So i need to get other gear box ,which is original 4G61T or VR4 to fit in my car ?? Is it??

3. How to know 4G61T that buy is from Japan or Euro Spec.??

4. How much hp should have with 4G61T install to my Saga when i do dyno??


5. E-manage can or cannot be use for increase 4G61T hp ?? how much can be increase ??

Pls help .. ..
jamesc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2009, 10:28 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
SkYwAlKeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ePoh ~ malacca
Posts: 10,170
Likes: 812
Liked: 304 / 154 Posts
Send a message via MSN to SkYwAlKeR Send a message via Yahoo to SkYwAlKeR
Default Re: 4G61T to Proton Saga LMST

1. i think can use back ur saga engine mountings... coz 4g61t is plug n play into saga iswara engine mounting points..

2. this one not sure...

3. got euro spec 4g61t??...

4. also dunno... haha...

5. yes can help... but for stock standard engine with stock boost level, minor improvement... since its a turbocharged engine, get a boost controller to increase the boost, den add emanage will gain more horsepower...
__________________
SkYwAlKeR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
8229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 118
Likes: 3
Liked: 5 / 5 Posts
Default Re: 4G61T to Proton Saga LMST

2. ask the seller, now what gearbox his using? if he using the 61t gearbox that its lock to 2wd should be no problem to use it back, the only mod is the mounting only, if u use the suitable mounting to your car then its should be no problem.

As i remember my friend that using 61t to saga/iswara using gbox from 61na that its 2wd and 61t 4wd to 2wd lock, vr4 gbox is more complicated to install to your engine bay, some more the cross member also must be modified a little bit. Maybe vr4na gearbox can use, but not sure about this.
8229 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 05:27 AM   #4
5bhp Stock
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 35
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to jamesc03
Default Re: 4G61T to Proton Saga LMST

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8229 View Post
2. ask the seller, now what gearbox his using? if he using the 61t gearbox that its lock to 2wd should be no problem to use it back, the only mod is the mounting only, if u use the suitable mounting to your car then its should be no problem.

As i remember my friend that using 61t to saga/iswara using gbox from 61na that its 2wd and 61t 4wd to 2wd lock, vr4 gbox is more complicated to install to your engine bay, some more the cross member also must be modified a little bit. Maybe vr4na gearbox can use, but not sure about this.
Thk ..

4-man says that because of mounting has been mod' for Satria use. So .. if i want to istall in my car, need to mod' again. So he ask me to take from the seller coz he buy VR4, i can use his VR4 gear box. But dun know need to mod' or not??


Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkYwAlKeR View Post
1. i think can use back ur saga engine mountings... coz 4g61t is plug n play into saga iswara engine mounting points..

2. this one not sure...

3. got euro spec 4g61t??...

4. also dunno... haha...

5. yes can help... but for stock standard engine with stock boost level, minor improvement... since its a turbocharged engine, get a boost controller to increase the boost, den add emanage will gain more horsepower...
4G61t have euro spec , less hp than japan spec .
__________________
jamesc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
8229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 118
Likes: 3
Liked: 5 / 5 Posts
Default Re: 4G61T to Proton Saga LMST

4-man says that because of mounting has been mod' for Satria use. So .. if i want to istall in my car, need to mod' again. So he ask me to take from the seller coz he buy VR4, i can use his VR4 gear box. But dun know need to mod' or not?? [/COLOR]

if like that, use back the vr4 gearbox, no need to mod, just change the suitable mounting only...
8229 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #6
5bhp Stock
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 35
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to jamesc03
Default Re: 4G61T to Proton Saga LMST

[QUOTE=8229;3625458]if like that, use back the vr4 gearbox, no need to mod, just change the suitable mounting only...QUOTE]


Thks .. hope my project can done end of jun ..
__________________
jamesc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 10:06 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
-sky-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 198
Likes: 0
Liked: 5 / 5 Posts
Default Re: 4G61T to Proton Saga LMST

ahh....

i really missed my first car, proton saga with 4G61T engine, 4wd gearbox lock to 2wd, vr4 intercooler + turbo system + ecu + injector, i use Apexi SAFC II to control the a/f.

1. bro, u can use back the ori mounting on top actually with a little bit mod for sure.
will try to upload the pics if i found them later.

2. not really sure about this.

3. i only know that my engine was japan specs never heard about the euro specs. but if there is, then what wud be the difference?

4. hp on dyno will really depends on what have been mod to the engine bro. if you mean about WHP then the clutch that you are using will effect the outcome.

you can get more information regarding to this engine if you can get contact with "kyosoleader". he is the 1 who indirectly infected me to adore this engine. this otai have been using this engine and modifying 4G61T to the max.

gud luck bro.
-sky- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2009, 11:23 AM   #8
5bhp Stock
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 35
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to jamesc03
Default Re: 4G61T to Proton Saga LMST

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sky- View Post
ahh....

i really missed my first car, proton saga with 4G61T engine, 4wd gearbox lock to 2wd, vr4 intercooler + turbo system + ecu + injector, i use Apexi SAFC II to control the a/f.

1. bro, u can use back the ori mounting on top actually with a little bit mod for sure.
will try to upload the pics if i found them later.

2. not really sure about this.

3. i only know that my engine was japan specs never heard about the euro specs. but if there is, then what wud be the difference?

4. hp on dyno will really depends on what have been mod to the engine bro. if you mean about WHP then the clutch that you are using will effect the outcome.

you can get more information regarding to this engine if you can get contact with "kyosoleader". he is the 1 who indirectly infected me to adore this engine. this otai have been using this engine and modifying 4G61T to the max.

gud luck bro.
Thks bro , hope u can post ur pic .. i really want to see .. i will stay here till i be a expert for 4G61T .. need more bro like u to give me advise . ..
__________________
jamesc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
5bhp Stock
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 12
Likes: 0
Liked: 0 / 0 Posts
Default Re: 4G61T to Proton Saga LMST

erm.. SIFU.. 4G61t half cut how much o? 4G67t? i damn interest on this.. can PNP? wad to mod on mounting saga lmst? 4G67 not same ar?? pening la i -_-
Bern_91 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
8229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 118
Likes: 3
Liked: 5 / 5 Posts
Default Re: 4G61T to Proton Saga LMST

now a day, u will so lucky if u can find this 4g61 half cut.... normally 4g67 engine u still can find it, half cut i don't think so....
8229 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

  Zerotohundred.com > Car Discussions > Car Modification

Previous: Previous Thread | Next Thread :Next
Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes



Latest Posts
  Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE CR: NA Package
Last Post Today 04:31 PM
  [wts] bmw e60 525
Last Post Today 04:00 PM
Coral Electronic Passive Radiotor
Last Post Today 02:34 PM
  HONDA SP1 VTR1000 untuk dilepaskan
Last Post Today 11:52 AM
  evo 6 dashboard
Last Post Today 11:17 AM




2000 - 2014 Zerotohundred.com - The Automotive Lifestyle Network | Tags | Terms of Use | Visitor Agreement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Top