ZTH sifu related to car industries, anyway?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I know that many sifu, taiko old timers at ZTH are good at helping out the needy, newbies.....sometimes dishing out useful info for the newbies of their car problem. They are also good of the technicality of cars.

The question is: Are these sifus and taiko's daily job anyway related to the car industries?
or their daily job is a accountant, teacher, educator, pisang goreng seller, etc...:idea:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Does racenotrice.com count as a job?

If not then no. I'm just an ordinary IT tech nut who's had a passion for cars for a while. Only thing I won't do is have sex with cars, I recall reading about this insane guy who's had 'sex' with 3000 cars to-date and his current 'love' is an old-school Beetle. Ugh.

Just a note - I know a lot of taikos and sifus here may not be in the car industry but many have had a lot of experience with their cars so some are just happy to share their joys and sorrows. Like in my case (i don't consider myself a sifu of anything except tok kok sing song) I've rebuilt my own Wira from scratch and have had several catastrophic failures with the car so you could say I have some experience which I don't mind sharing.

Back in the day when people like Joeker, Jin, Drex, etc were still active they shared a lot of good info on anything and everything, including using a loh-mai-kai alu bowl as a velocity stack / CAI mouth and how to mount it in the bumper. :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
As for myself, I am in tele-communication. Somehow got bitten by the car-bug through seniors when I was in uni.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Does racenotrice.com count as a job?

If not then no. I'm just an ordinary IT tech nut who's had a passion for cars for a while. Only thing I won't do is have sex with cars, I recall reading about this insane guy who's had 'sex' with 3000 cars to-date and his current 'love' is an old-school Beetle. Ugh.

Just a note - I know a lot of taikos and sifus here may not be in the car industry but many have had a lot of experience with their cars so some are just happy to share their joys and sorrows. Like in my case (i don't consider myself a sifu of anything except tok kok sing song) I've rebuilt my own Wira from scratch and have had several catastrophic failures with the car so you could say I have some experience which I don't mind sharing.

Back in the day when people like Joeker, Jin, Drex, etc were still active they shared a lot of good info on anything and everything, including using a loh-mai-kai alu bowl as a velocity stack / CAI mouth and how to mount it in the bumper. :biggrin:
Sifu Drex is in Car industry mah!......:driver:

Should see Bro. Pomen Oil Catch Tank using drinking bottle and air scoop using engine oil bottle......:confused::biggrin:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I love cars since high-skool but dont know details and technical and how's/why's about it. Now learning from the sifu's here. I not in the car industry too.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Before I dwelled myself in dis auto spray industry I was running a travel agency (those days where got book online)..then was in education..finally started when I was attached at SIC..but I have been into cars/racing since d 80s when my dad brought me to watch one at Batu 3...been stuck ever since..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
I know that many sifu, taiko old timers at ZTH are good at helping out the needy, newbies.....sometimes dishing out useful info for the newbies of their car problem. They are also good of the technicality of cars.

The question is: Are these sifus and taiko's daily job anyway related to the car industries?
or their daily job is a accountant, teacher, educator, pisang goreng seller, etc...:idea:
totally not car/vehicle related :nurse:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Thanks for sharing, guys. Seem that many sifus's daily job weren't directly related to the car industries.

"What if" the sifu here were engineers, auto tuner, mechanics........the surely expert-expert liow....:adore:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thanks for sharing, guys. Seem that many sifus's daily job weren't directly related to the car industries.

"What if" the sifu here were engineers, auto tuner, mechanics........the surely expert-expert liow....:adore:
Got engineers also, but not automotive......hhahahhahah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any zth member can recommend any Workshop can tune camshaft with adj cam pulley ?
price ?
tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience