ZTH Kepong Area's TT

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Can as long as you know one of them. I join PJ one, Cheras one, Toyota one, etc.....:driver:
Ok. So i guess cannot join any at the moment. Coz i dont know anybody yet. As in i havent officially met anyone.

So maybe i wait for the big big ones that ZTH organise lah. Like the JDM TT.....which i missed...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ok. So i guess cannot join any at the moment. Coz i dont know anybody yet. As in i havent officially met anyone.

So maybe i wait for the big big ones that ZTH organise lah. Like the JDM TT.....which i missed...
No need miss one. Just find out who is going. Pm him your contact or ask for contacts then can attend dy....That is what we did.....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I stay in hartamas. So does that mean im qualify to join the Kepong TT? And when is the next one coming? :burnout:
Can, just PM 5115 or fstrader for their contact number and whatsapp and see where they TT.
These are legends in ZTH xD

No lah! I prefer to join small tt group. Easy to organize, meet, talk etc., To meet more have to join more TT, that is why join Toyota, Cheras, PJ, tkss tt......hahhahahah:biggrin:
Ya, big TT usually sit one long table also wont know who is who. Most also chat with 3 people in front of you and 2 beside you hahaha!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
LOL. Yeah. So i dont mind small TT too. Just need to know when will have and where. And then join in the fun....Wohooooo:biggrin::biggrin:
Coming, just that some are not free this few weekends, could be because Raya round the corner too.....:biggrin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
marv3,plz PM fstr ur contact coz he iz lejen & femes in training new member sapu corner, 0-400, tokeh sampah, petik papaya, massat & etc

u may also contact buaya who is actively spamming in zth like subrafanatik, he knows syiok syiok places for buaya sekalian

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
marv3,plz PM fstr ur contact coz he iz lejen & femes in training new member sapu corner, 0-400, tokeh sampah, petik papaya, massat & etc

u may also contact buaya who is actively spamming in zth like subrafanatik, he knows syiok syiok places for buaya sekalian

I just want TT to TCSS and talk/learn about cars leh.....All the sampah and papaya not in my list ler.......But honydew can consider la....:rofl::rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I just want TT to TCSS and talk/learn about cars leh.....All the sampah and papaya not in my list ler.......But honydew can consider la....:rofl::rofl:
All the fruits coming out, thought it was durian season......hhahhahahhahahahhaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was there in the Restaurant opposite Summit , near the Shell
Parked my car there , then about 50 meters away ,
Could not sit outside because of Rain , so no chance to see the car
Lucky i set my radiostar vibration level to sensitive
As soon as i got to my car , one fella was running with his motorbike.
Thank god got shock sensors to detect em when he was trying to break in
Just for my Autogauge Defi look alike ka ?
Radiostar u rock.. guys better get any alarm that got shock sensor.. feel safer
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience