Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
True heart sharing ma...:top:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My memory was, the malai noodle.....the crazy guys, the beers, the 20 years later Felixia Yeap...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
wtfark...3sgte 4 pistons vios again...

aiseh,i have tt on every friday (provided if im at kl la),just the venue is not always kepong,sometimes my place,sometimes asia cafe k.d'sara, sometimes at d'sara damai...nowadays all taikors busy making bb,biznes & gf,seldom got chance to come to meet up liao

do let me know if anyone of u wish to get my tt sms again on friday ;)

btw,anyone thinking to hv the bedminton session again?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
now ppl upgraded car already loh no more Vios, together with gra king :adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
wtfark...3sgte 4 pistons vios again...

aiseh,i have tt on every friday (provided if im at kl la),just the venue is not always kepong,sometimes my place,sometimes asia cafe k.d'sara, sometimes at d'sara damai...nowadays all taikors busy making bb,biznes & gf,seldom got chance to come to meet up liao

do let me know if anyone of u wish to get my tt sms again on friday ;)

btw,anyone thinking to hv the bedminton session again?
HAHA! Missed those moments...LOL! I'm in for badminton if anyone were to start again :wink:
TT will call if im joining..

now ppl upgraded car already loh no more Vios, together with gra king :adore:
:rofl:

Btw, Blank and YH86, Altis Fan, check this out...too bad already discontinued for S/C kit.

TRD Supercharged Corolla Flybys (03-04) - YouTube

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
lolz...all main senti senti ady,wakaka.....wah..3s vios...i havent see b4 leh...
1st time go ah...i oso dunno where is tat,philip bring me go,saw 5115 ady tarik few glasses ady,den ah beh come along, den andy,den the rest slowly and slowly get to knw more and more,lolzzzz....SF..lama u tak join dy wor....bila mau keluar?haha...

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
mcm ni la...all started at the forum...i came in zth kepong TT thread quite so times d just joined the TT session quite late...why?...when browsing,find out kepong TT got many sports cars for the 1st time...this made me wonder can i join since i got no sport car...but after met up with the stariasti @ other car club TT...the 1st zth forumer i met outside the forum...i ask him "eh,that zth kepong TT u got join 1 izit?"...he answered me "yes & told me don't get cheated la wei about the so many sports car...the all talk cock only...all drive normal car but there's still some sports cars la...

ok lo...after a few weeks...i pun pm %!!% la...ask him got TT mou jek...cakap i wanna join TT on friday nite...1st time sure kan cheong mia...4 forumers attended included me...when i reached,%!!% alrdy @ there layan-ing angmoh leong char with her daughter...now flashback,children really grew fast...ok la...still angmoh leong char noob so x ngam...had a good chat abt this & that...on the same time fstrader came out frm no where...oh,so this is the zth kepong TT founder...my 1st impression on him typical old unker...hahaha...drive a stocknia proton wira...don't scold me pasal me still newbie that time...really got eyes dunno tarzan that time...the TCSS continue & i asked where is another forumer?cnxnet...%!!% said he will come but late & he drive a mit fto...happynya saya coz finally got a sport car coming...a car that can head to head with r32 gtr in jackie chan thunderbolt & won car of the year award b4...huah...finally cnxnet arrived with his mit fto...then 4 of us TT till not very late..that's all for my 1st zth kepong TT TCSS session...

after the 1st TT...i join zth kepong TT TCSS session on every friday night...bestnya...after few weeks got 2 new members join...the halfcut guy always go japan for halfcut 1...dunno whts his nickname d...came to TT with his p.rusa with sr20 inside...5115,u still remember him?nice fella too...hehe...follow by evolutionz...drrove a ct9a...this fella vry silent & talk politely 1 on his 1st attended to kepong TT with another fella...i didn't talk much with him @ first & mostly cabut awal 1...

stop @ here 1st...next 1 will be zaman kegemilangan zth kepong TT & 1 of the most legendary story in zth kepong TT...its the drag race after TCSS session=trd supercharger tyt vios(not wht 3sgte vios) vs proton R3 prototype gen 2...mmg happening...the most important is i still got the evidence...in pictures & videos...huah~~~

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

btw,fast fast organize back the badminton session la...the shuttlecock tat i keep for u guys gonna rotten d...haha

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
SF..lama u tak join dy wor....bila mau keluar?haha...
you jangan cakap many, you pun the same. call you out for TT is harder than inviting Jib bro, damn busy business man earning few millions up down :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

my 1st time meeting Kepong guys was the same time I meet TitanRev and PowerStation in his bunny :itsme:

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Btw, Blank and YH86, Altis Fan, check this out...too bad already discontinued for S/C kit.
You don't wanna know the price :biggrin:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
mcm ni la...all started at the forum...i came in zth kepong TT thread quite so times d just joined the TT session quite late...why?...when browsing,find out kepong TT got many sports cars for the 1st time...this made me wonder can i join since i got no sport car...but after met up with the stariasti @ other car club TT...the 1st zth forumer i met outside the forum...i ask him "eh,that zth kepong TT u got join 1 izit?"...he answered me "yes & told me don't get cheated la wei about the so many sports car...the all talk cock only...all drive normal car but there's still some sports cars la...

ok lo...after a few weeks...i pun pm %!!% la...ask him got TT mou jek...cakap i wanna join TT on friday nite...1st time sure kan cheong mia...4 forumers attended included me...when i reached,%!!% alrdy @ there layan-ing angmoh leong char with her daughter...now flashback,children really grew fast...ok la...still angmoh leong char noob so x ngam...had a good chat abt this & that...on the same time fstrader came out frm no where...oh,so this is the zth kepong TT founder...my 1st impression on him typical old unker...hahaha...drive a stocknia proton wira...don't scold me pasal me still newbie that time...really got eyes dunno tarzan that time...the TCSS continue & i asked where is another forumer?cnxnet...%!!% said he will come but late & he drive a mit fto...happynya saya coz finally got a sport car coming...a car that can head to head with r32 gtr in jackie chan thunderbolt & won car of the year award b4...huah...finally cnxnet arrived with his mit fto...then 4 of us TT till not very late..that's all for my 1st zth kepong TT TCSS session...

after the 1st TT...i join zth kepong TT TCSS session on every friday night...bestnya...after few weeks got 2 new members join...the halfcut guy always go japan for halfcut 1...dunno whts his nickname d...came to TT with his p.rusa with sr20 inside...5115,u still remember him?nice fella too...hehe...follow by evolutionz...drrove a ct9a...this fella vry silent & talk politely 1 on his 1st attended to kepong TT with another fella...i didn't talk much with him @ first & mostly cabut awal 1...

stop @ here 1st...next 1 will be zaman kegemilangan zth kepong TT & 1 of the most legendary story in zth kepong TT...its the drag race after TCSS session=trd supercharger tyt vios(not wht 3sgte vios) vs proton R3 prototype gen 2...mmg happening...the most important is i still got the evidence...in pictures & videos...huah~~~

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

btw,fast fast organize back the badminton session la...the shuttlecock tat i keep for u guys gonna rotten d...haha
:mad::mad::mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
better than...

"my leg tatau still can use or not":banghead:
Got to train your leg again...dont use hand beat aeroplane..now use toes..::vroam:

lolz...all main senti senti ady,wakaka.....wah..3s vios...i havent see b4 leh...
1st time go ah...i oso dunno where is tat,philip bring me go,saw 5115 ady tarik few glasses ady,den ah beh come along, den andy,den the rest slowly and slowly get to knw more and more,lolzzzz....SF..lama u tak join dy wor....bila mau keluar?haha...
That time I every friday night play badminton with them and still got TT quite
often ar...you didnt come only haha! :listen:

you jangan cakap many, you pun the same. call you out for TT is harder than inviting Jib bro, damn busy business man earning few millions up down :thefinger:

my 1st time meeting Kepong guys was the same time I meet TitanRev and PowerStation in his bunny :itsme:

You don't wanna know the price :biggrin:
Ya, I know is not cheap even if manage to find a used one..:rolleyes:

The price I think can easily get a 2ZZ-GE half cut :banghead:
(if im not wrong with the price range :biggrin:)