ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
im not DA MAN, the goat or the cat...

try to ask blank,coz the goat is "beh sek" (white colour in hokkien)

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
ah blank iz george michael
amboi,is george michael 1 m'sia aka Internasional icon like u?if not i dowan...

btw,screw u la unker...u bila wanna kasi settle the basin debt?when i asking for it...u keep say nxt time,2mrw,nxt day,nxt week,nxt month...ur nxt time,2mrw,nxt day,nxt week,nxt month cannot finish mia:banghead:

Last edited:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
snake a while...hehe

gud moaning~~~

so for those forumers who had been to ZTH's kepong TT real meet up aka TCSS/yamcha session...TQ for the support & making ZTH's kepong TT so happening...i know its pretty dead now & dark age for ZTH's kepong TT since there no more official & unofficial TT session right now...

for those who attended...once also never mind...lets share our 1st attend kepong TT exp & our most unforgettable moment in kepong TT TCSS session here...what attract to u attend to kepong TT?which forumers that u meet in ur 1st kepong TT TCSS session?who is the forumers that u most wanna meet in ur 1st kepong TT TCSS session?& lastly...ur most unforgettable moment during TCSS session...

will share mine story later when free la...cabut!!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Haha! Yeah Kepong TT sleeping already ever since Kepong Leader moved to Kota Kemuning :biggrin:

When I 1st wanted to join Kepong TT session, I was kinda nervous and wondering whether I should join or not.
In my mind was like, damn! Sure lots of big monster performance cars there...I only driving my dad's ride...

Pai seh leh!!! :banghead:

Well, you guys said, nvm. Just come and join for chit chat.

So, friday night gave a call to 5115, asking him where is the drinking session, arrived at destination.
Chit chat with him a bit, he told me a few things about few members then what you guys usually do
during TT.

1st time I went to TT, I was really eager to see those big rides which I was expecting :laugh:
So, 1st time, I met BLANk, Kent Goh & GF, 5115 and a few of others I think was 5115's friend.
Can't really recall much who was there. LOL! Sorry for that.

It was a good experience, glad to know these friendly guys. Willing to share their knowledge and etcs.
Starting to join a few times every friday. 5115 told me, that I'm very unlucky cuz each time I join,
most of the big shots didnt show up.

When I didn't join, they showed up pula haha! :laugh:

After awhile get to see more and more people with really nice rides such as FTO, Mit EVO, a really
mouth-watering Skyline GT-T, Even Starlet (kambing they call it :wink:), A31 Cefiro, 3SGTE Vios from 5115...
A real nice and clean Toyota MR2, Finally met one who is driving the same car as me Toyota Altis (ZZE122)but
his was modded with a clean and nice bodykit with white sport rims :biggrin:
(I heard now is even faster than before :listen:)

But came to know another one who is driving the Starlet actually owns a slightly modded Altis as well. Same colour
as mine too :laugh: Really funny moments.

5115's Favourite drinks was Black Dog mix with White...just miss that restaurant. Too bad no longer doing
night business...food there is kinda good too..

Also met some Seremban gangs who came all the way from Seremban to TT with us Kepong Kaki's

Really happening..:love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got a pm (see below) from some guy called 'krizzboy' who has a post count of '0'. The guy registers with ZTH and the first thing he does is to send me (and possibly others) some vague and iffy message about collecting info on the modded cars of other ZTH members for his 'blog' .

how r u? u have a mod car? i want to search many mod car owner for my blog. can u help me?

Look pal. If you are reading this, info about me and my car is none of your business. I may...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience