ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hi 300zxtt...do join us for Kepong TT. Will show u more of those :top: :biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
haha, i sat at coffee shop also heard ppl saying bout ZtoH....the blank kor very good...got a lot of collections.....and actually they mentioning a few popular nick...i can hear blank....good la.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fuiyoh...blank really famous...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
haha, i sat at coffee shop also heard ppl saying bout ZtoH....the blank kor very good...got a lot of collections.....and actually they mentioning a few popular nick...i can hear blank....good la.
last week when im having my okow at 1 kopitiam in kepong,i met 1 group of young chap.they keep on mentioning zth & i told them i know blank,they belanja me 2 okow & pass me 2pcs used premier tissue,ask me to help them get blank's autograph...:adore:

seems like they admire him so much by the condition of the tissue...sure kaw kaw goncang-ed:idea:

:biggrin:

Not green ones, I hope ..:biggrin::biggrin:

Love to join you guys for tt....but not too familiar with Kepong area.... :(
welcome 300zxtt,where u from?kuching?:biggrin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
last week when im having my okow at 1 kopitiam in kepong,i met 1 group of young chap.they keep on mentioning zth & i told them i know blank,they belanja me 2 okow & pass me 2pcs used premier tissue,ask me to help them get blank's autograph...:adore:

seems like they admire him so much by the condition of the tissue...sure kaw kaw goncang-ed:idea:
woi, I spilled my rice out when I read your post :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

belanja you okow ok loh, then plus the 2 pcs premier tissue make me beh tahan already. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
u didn't tell them u r his master sifu meyh??:confused:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

bro,
stomach-ache la......reading yr post. so the "tissue with goncang kaw kaw " where u keep ah....blow it dry first then ask blank to sign....i am sure those guys wanna keep as bookmark for their books....hehehee:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
5115, careful with the barley tissue don't know got STD or not...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
TR,is this the Neo u mentioned to me tht day??----Neo R3 Clubsport only 18units built:top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys actually i find a body kit material for making a body kit right now!! :)

the material is like this:

1.CARBON MAT ( MAKING THE BODY KIT )

2.RUBBER RESIN (MAKING P.U BODY KIT)

anywho in know tat,pls helping me to find this thing in a cheap prize!! ;)

pls call me if u find the thing RAVEN 016-2851659

PLS HELP!! :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience