ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
If it is Advan RZ, I will nego with him until he letgo so that he got money to buy lego for his children :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Guys, just wanna ask..my car got some problem on the engine side I think. Each morning when I 1st start the car, I can feel the car engine like jerking forward and back. Then when I put to Gear D, or Reverse Gear, the car jerk even more...can feel the car like rocking chair adi...The sound of the engine also weird...

I did send to the Mech to check at night and he said if put D Drive and car engine vibrates means it could be engine mounting or spark plugs problem...engine oil was okay.

What problem do you think I'm facing?

Now they said gonna change the spark plugs 1st and test and see how is it...then brake pads just changed not long ago, they said have to service the brake pads as well cuz it seems the brakes are a bit tight due to a lot of carbon things there or something...

So, I asked for Denso Iridium Spark Plugs. Each cost RM50. Cheap bo?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Fstrader Sifu,

Looking for R3 lips? I know a place that might have it. I'm looking for one too but must made out of PU. Mostly are fiber bikin one... :biggrin:
PU mia lip very expensive lor taikor, buy fiber 1 can liow :biggrin:

can minimise understeer :thefinger:

Guys, just wanna ask..my car got some problem on the engine side I think. Each morning when I 1st start the car, I can feel the car engine like jerking forward and back. Then when I put to Gear D, or Reverse Gear, the car jerk even more...can feel the car like rocking chair adi...The sound of the engine also weird...

I did send to the Mech to check at night and he said if put D Drive and car engine vibrates means it could be engine mounting or spark plugs problem...engine oil was okay.

What problem do you think I'm facing?

Now they said gonna change the spark plugs 1st and test and see how is it...then brake pads just changed not long ago, they said have to service the brake pads as well cuz it seems the brakes are a bit tight due to a lot of carbon things there or something...

So, I asked for Denso Iridium Spark Plugs. Each cost RM50. Cheap bo?
my staff got altis, and he also has the same problem like yours...

bring to toyota serbis centre, said have to change whole GB :stupid:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
that's why I say change car better, so many problems..last time his repair cost already close to 10k, now if change gb will be not cheap too, few thousands. Add together repair cost already spend more than 10k. Worth?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sell Altis also not enough money to buy Camry. Can't afford another car.

Just hope is not gearbox problem...hopefully is just spark plugs faulty.
Ever since changing to a recond driveshaft, all sorts of problems coming out...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SE86:
Ermm...maybe you missed a few previously. Most of them know that my dad is anti 2nd hand cars ever since this car is only 5 years old and having so many repairs adi...any normal human being will be traumatised and will not go for any 2nd hand cars anymore.

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
ur dad thinkning same like my dad thinking..i ask for second hand car he say no neeed..wan than take new car..but when for him he will say second hand enough..i also kinda blur..when time for him to change car he will tell second hand old car good..pay cash and no need to suffer..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
SE86
Ermm...maybe you missed this post previously. Anyway, just to refresh your mind and save your effort.

KE70 = 10 - 20 years old car = More problems and repairs = Repairs that might give continuous cost of repair. Half way driving, car breakdown is very dangerous for a girl.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my waja1.6x auto 2002 dec

i have done below modifications to my waja, i only aim for 1st stage
performance and fine turning.
as theory says that engine performance can be devide by 4-that is intake,
exshault , ignitions, and fuel, due to that. i have done below
modifications on 3sections biside fuel. and thinking of getting a fuel
regulator to adjust the fuel pressure to higher rate to give better fuel
spray and a bit more fuel to the engine to macth the incressed air intake...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience