ZTH Booth @ DreamCars

CieMen

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Tmn Esplanade
Visit site
SkYwAlKeR said:
yeap... i think zth booth has one of the best ride for the entire dreamcars event... proud of it... hehe
jz bought myself a zth sticker... yeah, gonna stick it on my car soon, after i figure out where to stick it... mahal ehh, plus have to come down all da way to kl... other state cannot get...

PS: btw, i accidently saw the gal's (the one at the booth selling sticker) longkang when i was buying sticker form the counter... sorry, not on purpose... she bend down a little...
hehe... happy... at least it worth the rm15 for the sticker and rm15 for the entrance...
Wow, got free gifts summore, worth worth !!

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
aiks.... belongs to one of the member's gf ar?? i always tot she is t0m's gf.....
aiks aiks... will stop teasing.... & apologize to tom

AccordR

Racecraft Staff
Nov 18, 2003
Thanks to Blackie for the nice pics :D

Which gal first? got 2 gals there yesterday. One is ppl's gf, the other is claiming she's available, but dun knw true or not lah ;)

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
elaine2284 said:
aiks.... belongs to one of the member's gf ar?? i always tot she is t0m's gf.....
aiks aiks... will stop teasing.... & apologize to tom
alamak.... sorry lar bro... accidently... coz i was standing in front of her at the booth mar... she turn to her left side a bit and kinda bend down a little... oops... guys nature to kap luiz... sorry sorry...

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
I was there! On Saturday.

But I only met Supremus and umm.. one of the girls (I didn't get her name)

The rest I think all pergi makan or something.

I got a sticker :D

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
Wassup Cow,

Nice to have you over at our booth, Tom and the gals went shopping at KLCC.

As usual i have to do all the hard work. Polish the cars, sweep the floor, mop, etc....

ChuckY,

Scary eh? since when our booth has turned into a Haunted House?

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
alo alo supremus.. alo alo.. u were so hardorking that day... ehehe.. jaga the precious cars.. and the wiping them because of all the finger prints.. ^__^ haha.... good job >_<

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haha.. got people touch his car means ppl like his car lo... so why stress??.. expect adi if he display his car there...
if my car can go on display in DCA event, tak kisah pun if kena scratch... lolz... once in a lifetime wo...

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Here are some of my contribution ;)

Last edited:

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

*Work based on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites,this product can locate and monitor your car by SMS or GPRS.

Cheap & Reliable , No contract , No monthly Fees , No wiring!!

*Applications-Rental Vehicle,Protect the child/old/the disabled,Protect businessmen,Personnel management.

Functions:...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience