Zerotohundred sticker

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
i didn't kutuk u.....i clapped coz even we've been waiting for the stickers..so u said the right thing....:driver:

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
i didn't kutuk u.....i clapped coz even we've been waiting for the stickers..so u said the right thing....:driver:
Yeah , you didn't kutuk me .. No worries , just want to elaborate future

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
Halo here...
Who got sell the ZTH sticker in the ZTH marketplace here?
I am from kedah,damn hard to find dis kinda of sticker,i think no ppl sell dis sticker in my homtown...:bawling:
So if here can purchase,damn good lo...
No need go to kl there find...:banghead:
So can sumbody info me if the marketplace got person who sell it,thanks...

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
hehehe....looseand.....my turn.......blah le,Janson.....we are still awaiting answer from Tom regarding the sale....if u need it urgent,i can do for you but cost too high la coz i'm in Jb.....so,why not walk-in to the nearest shop where they do stickers,give em a copy of this bomberman pic n zth wording...n tell em to make sticker for u....:driver::driver::driver:...like mine...

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
Erm...Ya i can try 2 find sticker shop to make it...haha:rofl:
Btw vishnnu,u can make it urself?
How much u cost it 4 me?
Erm,not so urgent to get dis sticker la,juz wanna show up i am a zth member in kedah state,so when ppl c it on my car maybe the ppl also zth member so i can make frenz ma...:rofl:

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
don't quite remember le....i tell u what,tomorrow i'm going back to the sticker shop to get something else done....i'll find out how much just those stickers cost,i'll pm u....but mine's black colour one,got pics ma,check in page 5.....next gonna do white ones...much more obvious,i guess...:driver:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
i have those stickers but i cant sell without the Admins approval.

Last edited:

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
aiya.........not selling to public ma.......only to members........that ohso,just few of us who's answering to this thread wants it.....

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
don't quite remember le....i tell u what,tomorrow i'm going back to the sticker shop to get something else done....i'll find out how much just those stickers cost,i'll pm u....but mine's black colour one,got pics ma,check in page 5.....next gonna do white ones...much more obvious,i guess...:driver:
Dats great,man...den u 2moro get it n PM me tell me the price,man...:burnout:
Ya...i want the black color 1 coz the original also black color...
But i c the miriguy wan in white,bomberman pic and zth words looks very clearly,looks good also...

Bump:
i have those stickers but i cant sell without the Admins approval.

Hey,miriguy...
Ur sticker do it urself?
white color,look nice leh...
Hv u decide to sell it if tom already approve?

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
can i sell rm8 each?

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
yea,i know miriguy's one is nice coz white.....can see from far....night ohso can see.....the black one,daytime looks nice,as if embossed to the glass itself......miriguy,start taking order la......but how u gonna post ah??using the normal pos,right??

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
normal post lor. if use poslaju will cost alot
if u wnt faster can use pos express, but will cost u rm3 for the bigger envelope.
i wont make any profit out of stickers, im just helping.

You can also choose what colors (subject to availability) and sizes. The ones at the side window is 3" and 4" bomberman, and 6.5" for the logo.

bigger size will cost few ringgit more to print and postage. you dont want me to fold it, right?

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
Wanna sell it RM8 oni?
Sure can,man...quite reasonable,man
Last time one of my fren in kl there,he said toms sticker shop got sell it,but is old version 1 n very small size already cost Rm12 leh,but now no sell d...
How muchie if the sticker(white n 4'')+post?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any idea how to make a good heatshield ?
im using currently aluminium sheet , quite thin + superlon + cf film
looks like this , but anyone know to make it stronger , any material available out there ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience