Zerotohundred sticker

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Re: where to get current zth stickers aka bomberman for my car , urgent.

where to buy the sticker bro , i dam tension i round the whole sunway , pass motul , monster garage and all but no ksp power. where is it

chris_ch3w

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006

where to buy the sticker bro , i dam tension i round the whole sunway , pass motul , monster garage and all but no ksp power. where is it

r u sure u cant find ksp power in sunway? last time i oso dunno where, but i rounded there twice, now i oso forget d, but if u go roundin there sure can find...anyway if near CNY dunno got open or not..last time i bought from them, oni left a few stickers, n i asked when can get stock, they oso blur.....so the chances r quite slim..:banghead:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

Aiya , Erm , Got mine few days back..Go to Sticker Station at Subang SS15

A5 Jalan SS15/8A, Subang Jaya
47500 Selangor,

Imagine you are coming OUT from Star Bucks Coffee , turn left.Walk all they way down..Few blocks away till you reach 7-11.Before 7-11 , there is a stairs up to Sticker Station..

If you still can't find it. You could contact WAN 0172667760 or 0162084176

Hope you are happy with your stickers..

Bump: Ah , one more think..you can custom made your stickers but , those ready stocks that are displayed in the shop for sale..I am not too sure are they Original ZTH Stickers ya..

Bump: Thing*...not think

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006

Urgent pulak...wkakkaka

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

Lol , Hardcore fans..

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
okies will check tis shop in subang thn , really dam hard to get zth sticker la , well i went to malacca last weekend , there is a shop name everplot , they do sticker but only for body , whole body left and right zth sticker ( like the black mitsubishi evo with zth sticker ) , whole car only rm380 with installation , will take 5 hours to do. hmmmm

Bump: okies will check tis shop in subang thn , really dam hard to get zth sticker la , well i went to malacca last weekend , there is a shop name everplot , they do sticker but only for body , whole body left and right zth sticker ( like the black mitsubishi evo with zth sticker ) , whole car only rm380 with installation , will take 5 hours to do. hmmmm

muyo.

Banned
Jan 27, 2009
view my blog if you dont know the location. i alredi upload the picture. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: hope can help you guys out. goodluck :itsme::itsme::itsme: works-emotion.blogspot.com

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
somehow somewhere dat sticker on ur avatar look like mine :banghead:
That one is peek-a-boo bomberan :biggrin:

okies will check tis shop in subang thn , really dam hard to get zth sticker la , well i went to malacca last weekend , there is a shop name everplot , they do sticker but only for body , whole body left and right zth sticker ( like the black mitsubishi evo with zth sticker ) , whole car only rm380 with installation , will take 5 hours to do. hmmmm
hardcore fans.. :biggrin:

cm_moo

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
hey bro... only got this type of sticker? no other choice? not attractive enough..:bawling:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
there is lot of choice if u know how to create and modify image/picture on your own...or maybe u can ask the shop designer to design nicely for u...

since zth sticker looks like no longer available in KSP, tat's the only place i been there before, so just go customade yourself lo...about Tom's sticker, i dunno the location of them so i cannot go and find lo...i stil got a RM300 Tom's Sticker discount vouncher tat i kept for almost 2 years..lol

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
sticker station selling 1 piece of bombaman for 5 bucks, if buy more then 3 got discount :rofl:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have seen these new LED lights used for brake lights, but not for signal or reverse. Interested to do one for my car, but my knowledege in LEDs is very limited, close to zero I'd say! Rear light cluster to be modified is from Honda EG hatchback.

Yeah, I know that WRC Sunway sells a rear light cluster set with LED brake lights for EG, but the set looks so bengz! I intend to reuse the original EG hatchback light cluster cover, but with rows of LEDs replacing the bulbs used for brake...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience