Zerotohundred sticker

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
roadtax holder can be explored and Monthly event sounds good actually

was nice to look back for a moment, let's try that again mid this year guys - maybe sepang

all stickers increases talk :deal:
Yup, TT long overdue......:driver:

Reactions: Tom

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
What?? I hear TT..

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
hmmm. introduce it again. mine faded and the sticker which stick to the car already sold off. i think mine was way back 2012. 2005 was my first sticker bought from Tom and it was the M sticker

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hmmm. introduce it again. mine faded and the sticker which stick to the car already sold off. i think mine was way back 2012. 2005 was my first sticker bought from Tom and it was the M sticker
Loving this topic a lot now with the continuous flashbacks of the past,

Which M sticker is this?

Is this the sticker set version or the single strip one that says Zerotohundred.com The Automotive Enthusiasts Network?

Reactions: leinnz

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Loving this topic a lot now with the continuous flashbacks of the past,

Which M sticker is this?

Is this the sticker set version or the single strip one that says Zerotohundred.com The Automotive Enthusiasts Network?
Nope, i still have our PM's way back in 2005 with the link. but it has already broken. and i sold off my car, so don't have any snapshots of the design anymore

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche Boxster. In my mind, it is perhaps the most iconic sports car of all time. Something I could possibly attain in my lifetime. A poster of the 986 Boxster was on my wall for a good 8 years, before it yellowed so badly, I had to take it down. That poster is still under my bed. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't like soft-tops. But I'd take a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience