Zerotohundred.com Goes to Japan

bosozoku

Dec 31, 2005
bangkai_jk said:
haha.. if for me i dun wan buy control car lo.. i wan to buy all the new parts for my car... haha:shades_smile:

Hi “bangkai_jk”… its ridicules if someone especially ‘car freaks’ who went to ‘The Car Heaven’ and came back empty handed ma… :angel_smile: to be frank I would love to bring back this chic called ‘Silvia’ home & meet my old man.:cry_smile:

Gen2(Mivec)

Jan 12, 2006
Interesting places dude!!!! Octopus balls, Yummy.. Mini skirt school girls..... wow, i love it!!!

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
bosozoku said:
Hi “bangkai_jk”… its ridicules if someone especially ‘car freaks’ who went to ‘The Car Heaven’ and came back empty handed ma… :angel_smile: to be frank I would love to bring back this chic called ‘Silvia’ home & meet my old man.:cry_smile:
ahaha... nice nice... if like this i wan to bring one special car that design by myself.. and then ask honda make for me... hahaha:cyclops:

bosozoku

Dec 31, 2005
Everythin can wan...

bangkai_jk said:
ahaha... nice nice... if like this i wan to bring one special car that design by myself.. and then ask honda make for me... hahaha:cyclops:
:shocked: yours already cun2 wan...why find another? Unless you want to Turbo charge+Supa’charge your Vtec & burn rubber every weekend... the special car only for "girl hunting" like this ok ma.:angel_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All ! Well Im going to get my Laser TX3 soon ( Its an old car lorr , still havent saved enough to buy monster ) . So will be joining zerotohundred as a Ford owner :biggrin:

Btw , of course i want to mod it . Any suggestion where to begin with ? Underhood or exterior ? Or cannot mod liao ? Its a waste or money or what ?

I need Sifus help on modding the engine to make it MORE powerful (im kinda...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience