Zero2Hero Mobile AutoDetailing™ *Detailing to your door steps!* *Optimum & Meguiars*

Car Shops and Services

Zero2Hero Mobile AutoDetailing™ *Detailing to your door steps!* *Optimum & Meguiars*

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
I am providing my car detailing services to all range of vehicles, any small to alphard sized car, or even speed boats if u have one :P

Package includes:
I will start with an ONR NO RINSE wash
then claying the whole car
after claying i will ONR wash again, wipe dry then will move foward to...
1st layer compound, 2nd layer fine cutting compound, 3rd layer polishing off the holograms or compound cutting marks
After correcting all the paint damage i will then apply Optimum wax
Then after wax i will seal it with Optimum OptiSeal or Meguiars Ultimate quick detailer.

Price:price may vary from the products and car size. i will explain further on phone or in pm

Warranty: not required as i will show u the defects and after the job is completed i will show u the parts i fixed

Dealing method:CASH or Cheque

Location of seller:Ipoh,Perak. its OK if u r outside perak, i can travel to your house without any problem but i will charge extra for traveling cost :)

Contact method/details:PM me for number

I am using Optimum and a mixture of Meguiars products, as shown below

some of my works
from this

to a 50/50 comparison

to this

overall

More pictures tells a million words
Here is a thread of all the works ive done
Zero2Hero Auto Detailing Works.

My full post on other forums. i spoiler them as i dun wan conflict between forums

Packages I Provide include:-
Basic Package
Includes washing and removal or bugs and tar,
Removal of water marks
Removes light scratch and light swirls (no guarentee of full removal)
Full Polishing without compounding
Full car wax and Meguiars Ultimate quick detailing coat.
Wipe clean interior dashboard, door panels, and windows,
Dressing for Dashboard (UV protection)

Premier Package
Includes a ultimate car body wash,
Rim cleaning into the inner walls + sealing the rims with Opti-Seal
UV Tyre Protection
Full Removal of water marks
Removal of most light - mild scratches
Removal of swirls (up to 90% removal for most severe cases)
Removal of window water marks
Full Compounding and Polishing
Full car wax and Meguiars Ultimate Quick Detailing coat
Sealing the products with Opti-Coat
Wipe Clean interior, dashboards, door panels, and windows,
Dressing dashboard (UV Protection)

Show Car Package
The show car package include a Premier Package detail and additional attention put on every part of the car to make it shine to the maximum in a car show. This include extensive cleaning of the interior, fabric/leather, cleaning dashboard, doorpanels, seats,floor, carpets, roofing and windows from the inside. For exterior, a 6 step polishing and correction job will be done, including Cleaning, Claying, Compounding, Polishing, Waxing and Sealing off with Opti-Coat to create a mirror finish for any car colour!
(Note* This package requires a minimal of 1 week booking prior the initial date of detail to prevent any misplanning of time and also to prepare. Price may vary from size of car but guarentee cheaper than going to shops as im doing it for the passion of automobile!)

Classic Car Package
Have an old classic car which paint is rotting? Oxidized? No shine or Gloss whatsoever? This is the package you are looking for. I can give you a demo tryout to see if the paint condition can be restored to its former glory, no charges. If you are satisfied with the outcome then we may discuss from there. Single Stage paint? Not a problem! Detailing is always cheaper than repainting the whole car ;) choose wisely my friends.
(Note*This package requires a minimal of 1 week booking perior initial date of detail to prevent misplanning of time and also to prepare. Price may vary from size and condition of paint, the catch is you will see your car shine like it has never shine before!)

Gloomy Headlight Package
Yellowish headlight? Hazy Headlight? Unbalance light output from your halogen headlights? Cant see the roads!? Safety is the most important thing in driving no matter driving an old car or a new car, cheap car or an expencive car. Vision is the only thing preventing us from crashing into a wall! How can you drive without proper light to see the road at night! No fear! I am Here! Restoring your headlights to be able to see the road clearly! No more Yellowish,Blurry or Hazy Headlights! Now on Promo! PM for best price!

i dont want to spam too much pictures here, so if u r interested to see all of my works u can see the blog link on my signature. i am not promoting my blog wadsoever so there will not be any adverticements like nuffnags etc zz. u can view with peace all my works.
I work on a weekend basis, so if you want me to detail up ur side, i will take an appointment for saturdays or sundays, each ride will take up to 12hours in detailing, for bigger rides will take up to 2 days =) i detail will care for your side and i want to best for it. i will also at the same time teach you how to maintain the after detailing to ensure a long lasting shine gloss and clarify =)

Other than that, you may be secure with your side when it is detailed in the compound of your residence. no more worries that the detailer may duplicate your key and someday come and steal ur ride. im difference in i will come to you, check your side, quote u a price, do a demo, if u like the job, then i will proceed, when its done, then u can pay me by cash or cheque.

again, price may vary from how big your car, how serious the corrections needed to be done.

I not only provide exterior detailing, i also provide engine bay and interior detailing, but those 2 are mostly more expencive as it takes alot of effort to reach those areas, hope you understand my passion in detailing. Thanks for reading my long-winded post.

if you need my contacts, pm me =)

Customers from LYN:
enduser
andy6000

*Notice: For those outstation customers, i require a deposit to prevent FFK

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all those sifu out there just wanna ask u guys .. wheter a W124 260E benz can fit a supercharger with its stock engine ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience