zc31 suzuki swift gearbox

Mar 21, 2012
kota kinabalu
i m finding suzuki swift sport 6 speed gear box with LSD but i dun even know wer should i start search i m kk ppl...kk here never see got suzuki swift half cut but west malaysia have some...cannot see the item so i scare the condition not really good and once i brought it got alot problem...pls give some idea:confused::confused::confused:

shawnzz

500 RPM
Sep 6, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
zc31 didn't come with a 6speed gearbox. Its a 5 speed short ratio. I think the 6 speed u are talking about is the new 2012 swift sport, Which is rare to find, considering the 5speed manual gb is already damn rare in halfcuts/malaysia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Focal Point,

Good day to you!

I had just recently overhaul my 15 years car's engine (top overhaul and change piston ring) after travelling for 530,000km in my proton wira. The engine cylinder still in good shape since i have been using tufoil for many years. Thanks to tufoil to surprise my forman on such a little wear on my engine block and bearings after such millage. I change piston ring and valve seal just to reduce the engine oil consumption problem, before it was 500ml every...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience