Z service Center

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i serviced it my own..basis one la...

engine oil i use M7 GT engine oil 5w40, oil filter M7 magnetic oil filter, magnetic oil sump nut. rear differential oil i use Q8 Synthetic oil, ATF i use Q8 ATF also.

most of the shops can do if u bring ur own stuffs,...otherwise u gotta go to reputable shop like in pandan indah, sunway, subang...they got wat u wan.

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
Agree with huakenny,

unless you want to do it yourself, better get the oils that you want to use then most workshops can do the change for you la. Reputable shops sometimes the oils are a little expensive, but you can scout around.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone here used this product before?? just bought it last weekend and will be trying it out during my next fuel top up..

says on the label, pour the whole contents into 1 full tank of petrol..but also says it is capable of treating up to 30gallons which is erm...approx 136 liters based on UK gallon..dats almost 3 full tanks..or shud i go with US gallon??

do u guys think i should just dump the whole contents into 1 full tank or spread out over 3 times?? kinda worried cos it says on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience