hmm a tt sounds good? where do we have it? im from hartamas
so please dont make it to far. sit down and discuss this things in more
detail.

SEG86

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
KEPONG
Visit site
20yrs ... very young ... since i was not from wealth family i only start on track in 22yrs
now 25 yrs alr ...juz rwemember the time btsc only ... every sunday i go there lap kau kau ... juz wan to be spot by racer .. juz no chance .. in the case i'm very interest ... but i got many poblem .. i juz wanna be full time time ...but time not on my site ..
i have to work 2 job a day to earn more money to repair some minor and major problem on my lovely wife ( my car i mean) that the only car i use to work and race ..
i try my luck to go to sepang but $$$ problem so never try b4 ... seen if i got chance i juz wan like to be my father b4 a TAN CHONG racer b4 ..
i'm interest ...pm me or call me 012-2312301 (easier to reach me)

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
me too

guys count me in. i wanna be a racer. driving is the best thing in my life. but i dont really have a fast car at the moment

aqeebz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
refer to thread ive posted. find another two friends work out the rental and zooooom youll be racing this august

aqeebz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
anyone with aam license rent a race car first, its the cheapest way before you guys can really prepare your own pride rides..... refer to my endurance thread

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
bro's i am thinking of getting a AAM lisence too ..count me in too ..newbie here .lol

ok lets start up by having a TT and have some experience seniors to guide us ..

a date and a location bros ?

ec1

Jul 28, 2005
Singapore
Hi all,
I m new in ZTH and has been getting excited browsing thru threads regarding forming of racing team :)

Maybe a little bit of intro here... I m now 29,a Malaysian working in Singapore for more than a decade liao and just recently joining a trackies group in SG called SGTrackies which organize track days event for all who interested from SG. And with this I was able to fulfill my dream since young to drive in a race track. As my ultimate aim is to race in an official race, I do hope to gain some knowledge with you guys here in the forum as well as in the track :)

FYI I requently travel back to KL to visit my parent during weekend. Please let me know when you guys TT somewhere during the weekend and I can go meetup wf you guys. Or some of you may need some mod stuffs from SG, just give me a ring and I may be able to get it for you :)

My e-mail [email protected] , contact no. +65-97877490 & 012-2062633 .

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
haha, track day i also wanna go...ekkeke :P butthen erm, track day alot of cars wan wor...damn scary larrr....

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
funnyman said:
hmm a tt sounds good? where do we have it? im from hartamas
so please dont make it to far. sit down and discuss this things in more
detail.
Wow..which part of hartamas u from?

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
ramsink...try to pm u but couldnt get thru..can u pm me for more details on your frend team thats is looking for drivers on mme...thanx..

ashes

Aug 13, 2004
fzeeworks_881 said:
Dear ZTH Racetrack junkies,
I'm Eff, 20 years old. I post this thread to try out my luck as a stepping stone into the racetrack scene. Honestly speaking, I've had my once in a lifetime chance with the R3 Team last year at the Proton Track Carnival in Sepang in the Media Team, WAJA R3 (Track Version) car no 42. That's where I met Faizal (from R3 - I think he's also here in the ZTH R3 forums) and gained experience from people like F. Alang and Tengku Djan Ley himself. It was a great honor to be a part of the team for the 85 laps endurance. I'm not quite sure how good I was rated among all but the car (No 42) encountered some minor technical problem with the fuel injectors and I only manage to finish the race. The R3 team worked hard day and night setting up the car but luck wasn't on our side that day.
I learnt my track lessons from a mentor who've actually made it to the F3 now (Fairuz Fauzi) back in the school days at my housing area. Apart from his hands on training in his various different track cars (illegally on the streets of Sri D'sara), I admit that watching Japanese Car Video Magazines also inspired me to learn and mastered the heel and toe since I was in Form 2... hehe... but that of course, wasn't good enough.
I hold a novice competition AAM License (which needs to be renewed) and I've driven in Pasir Gudang (Also with the R3 team during the driver search) and made my first mark in the Proton Track Carnival Sepang Endurance as a 2nd driver alongside with mr Justin from a local on the 4th and 5th December last year and if I recall correctly, I managed to clock a lap time of 1'29 (right Faizal?) as one of my best time in the R3 Waja. It was a helluva experience I'll never forget in my whole lifetime!
After that chance of a lifetime, I've been living in lots of memories of being a race car driver and I've been searching for a team that needs a young driver like me, who's willing to learn and to gain experience and proceed perhaps even further in God's will. I just wonder if this would actually expose myself into looking for a team to ride on for the next upcoming races. If any of you guys are looking for co-driver or in a search for new talent, I'd really appreciate it if I'm given a chance to even try out my luck and see what I've got. Hope my search will at least lead me somewhere.... Cheers!

Eff

PS: I'm aware that being in a team includes some contribution (moneywise) or even sponsorships... I think this are some of the areas that I can work on too. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Cheers!

wanna drive for MME in a GTI? champion car from proton track carnival in sepang,
please do not hesitate to sms me @ 012-3771294

out

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wanna ask a casual question. issit possible for any car especially proton's manual gearbox to modified to sequential gearbox (upshift & downshft), something similar to Savvy AMT.

But as to the Savvy AMT, they totally got it wrong. upshift supposed to be pull down and downshift push forward.

Issit possible for other cars?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience